New refillable mug design yet?

LoriC1964

Earning My Ears
Would like a new refillable design next trip...any change yet? Also, on our trip at August, there were only three different color caps available but we are a family of four. Any new colors?

Still the same design. At Old Key West, they only had blue, pink, and black.

We are a family of 4 as well.

My husband had black handle.

My son had blue handle.

My daughter and I both had pink handles but we changed out the lids - so she and I had to remember the color of our lid.

Thanks for the replies. My daughter and I also switched lids, but I am a little OCD (well maybe alot ::yes::) and it bothered me that it didn't match. I think in 2011 there was also a yellow handle/lid option. It's really not a big deal... I was just curious.

really would like some new designs for October! We already have the pink and blue tops...

I am really hoping for a new design as well. We have 2 sets of theses and would like something new when we go in October:)

As a family of five, we just wrote our names on the lids. I pack a black and silver sharpie in my bags for this purpose. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!