• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Princess Lunch at the Castle

westjones

DIS Veteran
This was in the All Ears newsletter:

Beginning June 10, Cinderella's Royal Table at the Magic Kingdom will host a new character lunch. All your favorite princesses from breakfast will now be at the mid-day meal. The character lunch will feature family-style salad and dessert and the choice of five adult entrees or children's meals along with a non-alcoholic, non-specialty beverage. Lunch will be $23.99 for adults (12 and older) and $12.99 for children 3-11. As is currently the case with breakfast, a deposit of $10 per adult and $5 per child will be required when you book your reservation at 1-407-WDW-DINE.

------------------------------

With the Epcot Princess breakfast filling up fast now, at least here is another option. I bet it won't be hard to get at first because it takes a while for people to find out about it.

Good Luck to all of you trying to get Princess meals for your princesses. I was there with you a couple of years ago (my twins are 11 1/2 now, and they don't care about these things as much as they use to).

DJ

I posted the menu on page 125 of above Cindy's Bfast advice thread.
I am really excited about this one, they are already booking for it!

There have been several threads on this subject including the rumor that when this takes place the characters will ONLY be Cinderella, Prince Charming, the two mice, Suzie and Perla and Fair Godmother. I guess we'll have to wait and see till others report back if it's true.

I hope it's not true as that would mean the only way to see all the princesses would be to go to PSB at Epcot.

We have a PS scheduled for Tuesday 6/14. My DD's are 5 and 7 and have been to both PSB and CRT breakfasts several times. It doesn't really matter to me whether it turns out to be Princesses or Cinderella and Friends, I think my girls will enjoy it either way.

I like the idea of a lunch during the summer hours. We won't be wasting the less crowded ride times eating breakfast and my girls will get their "princess fix" of one variety or another in. Our PS is for 1:05, so we plan on doing rides, eating lunch and then either heading over to Main St. to see the 3:00 parade (Will it be a new parade for the celebration?), or heading back to the YC for rest and pool time.

I'll let you all know how it goes when we get back, since I guess we will be one of the first to do this.

Mary :)

I was on phone this am and I'm thinking, in my half awake wanting to give DH piece of my mind state, that Cm did say Cinderella and her friends meaning mice.

I'm so glad they have done this! Now if we don't get in to the breakfast, at least we have a chance for lunch! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter