New Price!! AKV Points for Rent/ transfers available! Dec. 22' 300+ Pts Oct. & Dec. 23"UY, 400+ Pts @ $18PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for a studio for 5 night stay in July...please let me know what you have available.
Thanks!
I have two AKV studios booked from 7/1 to 7/8. You can private message me on these as They are outside the 30 day resie window so I can't list them here.

I have two AKV studios booked from 7/1 to 7/8. You can private message me on these as They are outside the 30 day resie window so I can't list them here.
Do you have points that can be used at different resorts at different dates in July?

Sun Jul 23 2023 - Fri Jul 28 2023 [5 nights]
Studio
I might be able to move it back a day or two but no check out further than July 28th
Your present options for those dates are Kadani Savanah View 85 pts or SSR for 70 Points

Hi Saratogs Springs is available? is any other resorts available is we split the stay up?
What is the preferred option mean with Saratoga?
Somehow I missed that the Poly is available 100 for standard view and 120 for lake view

Good Evening-looking for a 2bedroom. July 17-20 possibly thru July 21. Would prefer Boulder Ridge or Saratoga but open other others if available.

Good Evening-looking for a 2bedroom. July 17-20 possibly thru July 21. Would prefer Boulder Ridge or Saratoga but open other others if available.
BRV =132 pts
SSR = 108 pts
CCR = 129 pts
OKW = 108

for the 3 nights. an additional night at each is presently available.

Y
Hi - sorry to be a pain but Is a preferred studio available for SSR for the night of the 4th?
Yes, They are a available. Standard is 14 points, Preferred 15 points. I also have 2 fourth of July ressies from 1st to 5th at AKV if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter