NEW policy re transfer to TA

Just so you know, my friend just transfered hers to Costco yesterday. They said they would accept it since she just heard about the policy change.So there is still hope for everyone.

I found it interesting, yesterday the Costco rep said it used to be 60 days and now they changed it to 30 days. I had never heard the 60 days in the past but perhaps it was known, not sure.

Heather

It definitely wasn't a 60 day rule in the past. I just transferred two reservations over a year old to my TA in October.

It definitely wasn't a 60 day rule in the past. I just transferred two reservations over a year old to my TA in October.

I didn't think so either but she seemed to imply they let it slide in the past. You know how people have different "stories" :confused:

Take care,
Heather

I didn't think so either but she seemed to imply they let it slide in the past. You know how people have different "stories" :confused:

Take care,
Heather

The rep was probably confusing cruise lines. The Costco rep I spoke with said other lines (RCCL I think) have a 60 day rule.

J

Thanks everyone for the news & updates. I've been holding on to an OBB reservation from a year ago that I just rebooked for a 2014 cruise. One travel agent I asked said that DCL was adhering to the 30 day policy. I called Costco and they suggested I submit the transfer form & give it a try. I just faxed & emailed it today so it's waiting time. I will update you all.

Transferred my booking which was made on Dec. 27 on board, on Friday. Got a confirmation from my TA that it went through today. I am wondering if they are being loose with their policy on the beginning?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter