New POFQ/POR bus routes

SAWYERMAW1

DIS Veteran
Now the buses from DTD go to all 4 POR stops before going to POFQ. The bus driver said this was for the convenience of people eating at the restaurant. The bus going to DTD now goes to Typhoon Lagoon before DTD. We had several buses from the MK drop off at POR before POFQ as well. Since there is only 1 stop at POFQ, it seems dumb to have the POFQ people wait thru 4 stops.

Interesting,
I hope that they do not change the schedule when picking up from the resorts. I liked the idea of being picked up first.

That is one of the main reasons I was going to make my reservations for POFQ in November. Now I might have to reconsider POR. Someone please tell me it is nothing to worry about.....:confused:

Originally posted by SAWYERMAW1
Now the buses from DTD go to all 4 POR stops before going to POFQ. The bus driver said this was for the convenience of people eating at the restaurant.

They are in essence using the DTD as an internal shuttle bus. POFQ folks can take any bus to get from POFQ to POR and then take the DTD bus back to POFQ from the restaurants. No big shock there. The DTD bus is used as an internal shuttle at CBR and CSR as well.

The bus going to DTD now goes to Typhoon Lagoon before DTD.

During the hours that TL is open, that bus has always stopped at TL both going to and coming from DTD. They drop off when going to and pick up when coming from DTD.

We had several buses from the MK drop off at POR before POFQ as well.

Many times POR and POFQ will have their own separate buses from MK especially at high-volume times (after parade, near park closing).

Transportation is the least of your worries. Pick the resort you want - It does'nt really matter how you get there just as long as you get there! I certainly wouldn't stay at Riverside based on bus service only. That place is huge! You might need a shuttle just to get to the food court. Once you're there, have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter