New PodCast Listener!

nzdisneymom

DIS Veteran
Hiya! DH and I got an Ipod for Christmas and gave it to ourselves early. One of the first things I subscribed to was the DIS podcast - we loaded several back-episodes and had plenty to listen to for our holiday traveling! It's been great fun "getting to know" you all - what a fun and entertaining podcast!

Just wanted to say THANKS for doing it! You have a new family-of-four listeners! :thumbsup2

Oh, you are going to have so much fun catching up!!

I got my 1st iPod back in May and had gone back and listened to all the episodes by July, I think. It's addictive!

I suggest listening to them in order, though. It helps you understand a lot of the in jokes and where things come from :thumbsup2

Welcome to the Podcast boards :) Be warned the podcasts are highly addictive and may cause injury to your sides from laughing too hard ;)

What a great way to start the new year!! You'll be wanting a Disney vacation in no time.

:welcome:

I just started listening again since October. It was just too depressing to listen to. Due to current "stuff" we won't be returning again until at least '09 at the earliest.....unless DH offers to pay for the entire trip. If you need a Disney fix, the podcast is definitely the place to go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter