New Pirates Organ! (Davey Jones Organ ~ W/ Pic)

VMK_KrazyLuke

DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>Official Tag
VMK-newsletter-pirates.jpg

Arg, Davey Jones Organ Shown In VMK Newsletter As Well As A Pirate Costume!​

- Credit Goes To: TheSmiley ;)

This is just my opinion, but that is the most disturbing organ I have ever seen and I've seen a lot! LOL

And, I'll betcha we sit at THIS organ backwards, too...

Just once I'd like a piano that I can actually sit at facing the keyboard! And it would be even nicer if I could 'dance' while sitting there and have my character start playing the piano!

As it is, I just stand at the microphone instead and tell bad jokes...

Agreeing with Front and Rolls, that does look scary. ;)

I love the costume! CaptainBrain has been needing a pirate costume for a long time now.

it looks like a sand castle that was messed up during a hurricane and a bunch of dead sea animals was thrown on it....

also is that a new room or just the pirate prison...hard to tell

jazstar87 said:
it looks like a sand castle that was messed up during a hurricane and a bunch of dead sea animals was thrown on it....

also is that a new room or just the pirate prison...hard to tell

It's the Pirate Prison room. I recognize the handcuff :)

Loves Disney said:
Is that because your hand has been swolen to it for ages?? :rolleyes: lol.

i don't know i just thought of something and had a skater moment because of it... :rotfl2:

dam, skater and his moments!

ElectricLime said:

Just once I'd like a piano that I can actually sit at facing the keyboard! And it would be even nicer if I could 'dance' while sitting there and have my character start playing the piano!

As it is, I just stand at the microphone instead and tell bad jokes...

They weren't *all* bad ;) :lmao:

ElectricLime said:

I thought they fixed this...? Anyway, I also hope that we can sit facing the keyboard. I like to play my keyboards, not just have a place to sit. :artist:

I had an interesting thought about this costume. Suppose it is boys only and the one SillySyl had is the girls only version. I do like this one but it wouldn't surprise me if only boys could get it, considering it's Jack Sparrow. Just my speculation here.

What has VMK done to the poor animals?First they make us a bear rug and now a organ with a dead turtle for a seat? :rotfl2:

Ick! :crazy2: Is it just me, or does this look like a piece of furniture right out of Titanic, after it sunk (creepy turtle aside)? :eek: :scared:

Add this to the list of things I'll only buy for trading, gifting, and quest prizes. *shudders*

Maybe I have no taste (don't answer that!) :), but I like the piano. I wouldn't be surprised if the piano was a quest item from the new in park quest. HSM in park quest had a piano, why not the pirates?

Well~ I think the piano is cool looking, fitting the whole Davy Jones theme. But ANOTHER piano?! Nice if we were all so musically inclined, but I really would like some chairs!! A couch!! maybe a different type of table!!

Well, Here's to hoping..........

The amount of chairs and other furnishings such as a table, vastly out number the pianos or organs lol. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter