New Pirate Vinnie Tales- Big Quest! 4/19-4/30 more info added

My big question is, why in the hades would VMK do this knowing they are about to kick us to the curb without a bag to carry?

Events, items etc. in VMK are all planned in advance. It sounds like the developers/programmers/planners/whoever found out about VMK closing the same time we did. They are just carrying out the events/items that were already planned.

Any chance of making it last longer...like say..10 years so me and Antjewl can play it?:sad2:

:hug: So sorry for both of you. Incredibly upsetting.

I totally agree...and that's when I uslly do my letter writing..so i will still be writing away!! :)

Woot!

It says right there on the description there will be no ridiculous mini-game
challenges.. So if all goes well hopefully VMK will make it up from the first
Blackheart Quest..

I feel that I was completely cheated out of the first Blackheart quest (sigh: finishing JC at 12:02 as they terminated the quest 10 hours early), I am really hoping that this is the way that the programmers are going to make it up to us. Please? I know it seems trivial with the *maybe* close of VMK, but the Blackheart quest hurt my heart. There were so many factors, I can't even explain everything.

Events, items etc. in VMK are all planned in advance. It sounds like the developers/programmers/planners/whoever found out about VMK closing the same time we did. They are just carrying out the events/items that were already planned.

I am hoping for a VMK developers/programmers/planners/whoever revolt that leads to massive item release, including carpet magic.

Since it is so easy to alter or change the tasks in the quest machine there is no reason for them to claim "we had this really hard quest planned for months and we can't change it now". It took me about 5 seconds to change my quest today. A quest like the last big one they did would probably take 5-10 minutes to alter or delete tasks with the 60+ tasks.

I don't know... I barely was able to get the Blackheart quest done ....only cause so many people helped.... and my DH was so close to finsihing it when they stopped it. I'm not sure I will get this one...if there are games I am not good at them... but I will probably at least try it..cause I love vmk and all the fun we have taking part in quests.. host events...

I also wonder why they would do another quest.. :confused3

I didn't get to complete the first Blackheart quest, so I am definitely playing this one. It was such a bummer to miss out on the silver ears, TDM, and lightning magic that I don't want to be left out of this too.

I didn't get to complete the first Blackheart quest, so I am definitely playing this one. It was such a bummer to miss out on the silver ears, TDM, and lightning magic that I don't want to be left out of this too.
Me too! Every time I see those silver ears I want to kick myself.

Blackheart Quest was astoundingly difficult and I made a point not to try any similar quests in the-short as it was proven to be-future of vmk but..

What if the prize is Flying Carpet magic?!

:eek:

Blackheart Quest was astoundingly difficult and I made a point not to try any similar quests in the-short as it was proven to be-future of vmk but..

What if the prize is Flying Carpet magic?!

:eek:
Well according to VMK, this will be different. The mini-games won't be as hard.

Thanks VMK for opening the quest again :)
Probably a way to shut us all up
:lmao:

Ok how likely is this quest to remain open until the 30th? I am not seeing any dates posted now on the newsletter page :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter