New Pirate Vinnie Tales- Big Quest! 4/19-4/30 more info added

Bugdozer

<font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste
Meet VMK's other pirate!

Ahoy matey! Sure it's a Topsy Turvy Toontown month, but that doesn't stop Captain Blackheart from swashbuckling his way back through VMK! For all you seadogs that didn't complete the big Blackheart's Quest For Buried Treasure, the Captain is back!
The Heart of Gold Quest will handsomely reward every knave with adventure and courage in his heart! (It's possibly our second biggest Quest ever!)

You come seeking adventure? How about treasure? Then you come to the right place. Where did the Captain find all this new treasure? Aye, here's a Topsy Turvy Tale, Blackheart hid the treasure and Quest in a secret "Twilight" Magic Portal and brought it back to the Virtual Magic Kingdom with the help of some Tower of Terror Bellhops that are now serving on his crew!
EventInfo-2008-04-18-PirateVinnie.jpg

Meet PirateVinnie, finest pirate ever to sail the Rivers of America!
Get your hands on Captain Blackheart's newly discovered treasure! Check out the Event Info section for more details and learn the legend of Captain Blackheart.

more added:

Happenings this Month in VMK

Play Captain Blackheart's Heart of Gold Quest! It will handsomely reward every knave with adventure and courage in his heart!
EventInfo-2008-03-27-QuestForBuriedTreasure.gif

Captain Blackheart's Heart of Gold Quest
4/19 - 4/30
Aye, that scurvy dog Blackheart has returned with another Quest to challenge and equally reward you!
This Quest doesn't have the difficult mini-game challenges but will still test your pirate knowledge and piratin' abilities. Stay to the code – play fair and help other players with mini-game challenges but don't share answers, please!
YavnSpeaks-2008-03-27-CaptBlackheart.jpg

"Aye, I hid more of me treasure in a Magic Twilight Portal!"

Hmm I think my head hurts already I hoep some of the goals are easier to obtain this time.

Ahhh! no 575 please! :eek:
Hope it's not to complicated please VMK I can't stand another heartbreak :(

Love the Pirate hat looks like the one I have(yes I practically own every POTC item ;) )

Well VMK lets see our next zombie days I mean.. Big quest

Well, since I thoroughly enjoyed the Blackheart Quest, I look forward to this one!!!

Yay for fun VMK Quests before the end. :)

I am confused on his new treasure, but at least I don't have to read the tale again :lmao:

- plays twilight zone music -

Oh dear, I hope this is a little easier than Blackhearts Quest. Or i know there are going to be another whole batch of unhappy kids :guilty: VMK, just keep in mind the feelings that got hurt last time and please take the time to think this through twice before you release it! I'll certainly try it and I hope it's fun!

i have a feeling that we will be getting those tower of terror items hmm maybe another lighning magic so i can have 2

I thought the last quest was really clever (minus the pirates part :upsidedow ), so as long as they have learned from that quest like they said they have, I'm all for it.

Cool hat, cute story, and way to wiggle those Tower of Terror items in there, guys!

[Paraphrasing]"This may be our second biggest quest ever!"

I assume #1 is the Blackheart quest. This doesn't sound good.

Well I'm not excited. If it's hard I wont even bother, the items will just get deleted eventually anyways.

Maybe some of the questions will have something to do with details in their "Legend of Captain Blackheart." I could do that... just please, no pirate game.

I think VMK has learned from it's mistake, remember bigger doesn't mean harder.

I think my eyes just teared up.

Yup... it just rolled down my cheek.

I can't... not another Quest! I love Quests, but after Blackheart's I don't want to do anymore!

If they said it's SECOND biggest, it probably won't have any ridiculous tasks.

If it turns out that there's a task that people need help with and the prize is only that hat, I'll just help people with the quest and only do it myself if everyone else is finished.

Sounds like TOT Costumes may be released.. I hope this quest isn't too hard!

Ev

Hmm. I'll make an attempt at it, but honestly I'm not going to work at it that hard if they come out with a task like 575 in pirates. This is because I'm not really that interested in new items anymore now that VMK is closing, more just hanging out with friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts