New Pirate Show - times?

952LisaR

Mouseketeer
I see there is a new show "The Pirates Have landed" featured on the disneyland map - but I can't find the times for this - does anyone know when and where?

Thanks.

Not sure when - but the website says that it is at New Orleans Square:

A Pirate's Life for You! Join the ranks of the motliest crew of pirates to ever come ashore at the Disneyland® Resort. Take the pirate oath, listen to stories from the sea, and sing along as you discover what it's like to become a Pirate of the Caribbean!

Disney Pirate entertainment includes:

Captain Jack Sparrow — Everybody's favorite pirate finally gets the fame and recognition he craves during his own meet and greets!
The Bilge Rats — A band of cursed pirates recently escaped from the attraction sing songs, tell stories and raise their battle cry of freedom!
The Bootstrappers — This rag-tag pirate musical act performs authentic sea chanteys and even some Disney tunes!

WOAH! WHAT? COME AGAIN! :rotfl: Whats this about a new pirates show? For some reason I havent heard of it. When is it to begin?

No idea - i don't see it on the calendar, but the description came from disneyland.com - listed as a new event :confused3

This isn't a show, it's the new refurbished Tom Sawyer Island.

Jack Sparrow, and the Bilge Rats can be found at random in New Orleans Square. I got to "meet" Jack there in October, and the Bilge Rats sing pirate songs and do "silly" things! they're funny.

LOL yeah I was there in October and their show in NOS was fab. I really got into it. pirate:

I cant wait to see what kind of show they are going to do with Tom Saywers Island

This isn't a show, it's the new refurbished Tom Sawyer Island.

Jack Sparrow, and the Bilge Rats can be found at random in New Orleans Square. I got to "meet" Jack there in October, and the Bilge Rats sing pirate songs and do "silly" things! they're funny.

To answer the OP the name of that "show" in New Orleans Square though is "The Pirates Have Landed", according to the DL website.

From my experience, the Pirates perform off and on throughout the day in NOS. No set schedule.

I think the "pirates have landed" is a marketing phrase for all the pirate themed things DL has added or will add. Jack Sparrow, the character, can often be found in NOS. Same with the Bilge Rats - quite fun to listen to! They have a small stage area between the entrance to POTC and HM. It used to be just a landscaped area. There is no seating - just stand around and listen like you would any traveling band in DL. If you can climb up and ring the bell, they will sing "A Pirates Life for Me." The changes to Tom Sawyer Island aren't there yet - sometime this summer, I think. I'm sure others have the date. There is also more pirate merchandise, food, etc. than there was a number of years ago. Yo, ho...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter