New Pin! New Pin! FREE DINING!?

disneymagicgirl

Been there, Done that, Going back!
OMGosh! Finally!!!:thumbsup2 :cool1: :goodvibes Got it TONIGHT! Here is what it says:

One low price
for all this magic:
• Most of your meals
• Theme Park tickets
• Disney Resort accommodations

4-Night/5-Day vacation package
$ 1,284 *

for a family of four in a standard room at select Disney Value Resorts. For stays most nights 8/16/09–10/1/09.
That’s a savings of $523!

*Price based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child. The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. One Park per day. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable. Excludes gratuities.

Start planning the vacation of your dreams!
Call 407-939-7887 or your Travel Agent today to book by 2/26/09!

You’ll also enjoy the following Disney Resort hotel benefits:
The Disney Dining Plan which lets you choose from over 100 select Walt Disney World restaurants!

Complimentary transportation to and from Orlando International Airport via Disney's Magical Express Service and throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.

Extra time in the Walt Disney World Theme Parks to enjoy select attractions.

Dreaming of other Disney Resort rates?
Ask when you call about great rates for other room types, lengths of stay or Resorts, including 1- and 2-bedroom villas with homelike amenities at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.

I think that's your personal PIN. I got the same email with a different PIN. You may want to take that out of your post. Although I doubt it, someone may be able to figure out how to use it even though it's probably tied to your name.

I think that's your personal PIN. I got the same email with a different PIN. You may want to take that out of your post. Although I doubt it, someone may be able to figure out how to use it even though it's probably tied to your name.

thanks! didn't think i had copied that part of it! Looks like it is free dining! about to call......

Corey got this in her email today. Sadly, we can't use it. I wish that the dates had dipped a little further into October. Oh well, our travel dates are at the mercy of my partner's schedule.

Honestly, it's going to be hard to beat a free room at the Hilton on points for 9 nights. I would love to stay at the Poly, but that's not going to happen without a heck of a deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter