New pics of SB room

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Hey scrappers!

Since I got my two new shelves for my paper, I thought I would re-take some pictures of my SB room! If you wanna take a gander just click on the Cass World link below, then SB'ing, then My scrappin' room.

Nice area Cass. I'm jealous I don't have my own room. I have my stuff in our bedroom but, we do have a very large bedroom.

Thanks as always for sharing.

Laura

What a great room. It's so neat I'm jealous. I have a room too, but it's so messy I'd be too embarassed to post pictures. :D!
Lisa

Great space! SOmething I dream of! We talk of putting an area in the basement. But after this last rain I am second guessing that idea... we got a lot of water! only on one side.....

Hey stranger! I haven't been here much either...but just yesterday I was looking at your website....and wandered into your scraproom. Funny... you must have been updating it almost at the same time. LOL

Looks great! I wish I had a room of my own. Not ready to take over the guest room just yet though. :) I was just coming up with a few ideas to expand my small space just last night. Not sure yet though. I need to get stuff off my table so I can work. And now stuff is on the floor. Not liking it because it's our bedroom... I want to hide it all.

Oh....another funny for you & I. Scott took some similar pics of me scrapping....and I plan on doing a layout with the same patch I sent you. Great minds think alike.

Off topic: Cass, from our last emails.... I'm "doing" better! It's starting to help!!!! :)

You are soooo organized! I love it!
I should take a pic of my area right now! AUGH STUFF is everywhere! I may have to resurect my bulleten board now - since it is pretty empty anyways!
Maybe I'll take some before and after pictures! :)
organization inspired by Timon will be the headline!

I am going to start a Book about me - it'll fit well inthere :)

Hmm, never thought about it but yeah, I guess I am kinda organized huh? :rolleyes: I dunno, I just like everything neat and tidy and in their place :p

I know how very lucky I am to have my own room, I know some of you scrap in small places...even a closet floor! :eek:

Splsh,

So glad to hear it! Sorry I haven't really been on the puter much to email and post but I've been busy. Can't wait to see your SB page with the patch!

Cool space. I esp like your idea of putting supplies on a cork board. I bought a cork board and put it up over my scrapping table a few months ago, but so far I have only put pics on it...good idea!

Don't you love those "slab" packages of papers? I noticed you had both of them- I do too...they have some really, really cool designs in there and were esp a good deal with that good ole Michael's 40% off coupon! :)

Cass, you are very organized!! What a wonderful room you have there! Very neat and so bright and cheery!! :) Thanks for sharing your space with us! :)

Alice,

Yes, I love the Slabs! Well, the first one I haven't used too much but the second is fabulous!!! I only paid like $20 for it and I have used it so much already and plan on using tons more!!!

Thanks for posting the pictures, Cass! I love getting to peek into others' scrap spaces! :teeth: Yours is very nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter