**NEW Netflights 4 day sale**

No sale prices on car hire!!!!!!! Same price as it was a couple of days ago!!!!

BOOOOOOOO

Claire

Just had the email too! some good prices there!

No sale prices on car hire!!!!!!! Same price as it was a couple of days ago!!!!

BOOOOOOOO

Claire

The car hire is around £70 cheaper for the car we want compared to the other day -thats why i put this thread up for others to get a bargain :thumbsup2

That explains why I got a cheaper quote this morning than I did last night, just 8hrs before! :lmao: Brilliant - we found the car we want, so will make the most of this sale! woohoo!

I have now booked our car today:cool1: went through quidco and just checked-actually got 10% off!! £40 :banana:

I just checked for flights for new year and found some good prices BUT when I looked closer one of the flights they are selling has been cancelled. They have listed a MAN-ABZ british midland flight at 10.20am which was cancelled a while ago - I know this as I had to change my flights a couple of weeks ago coming back from Orlando (ended up getting 2 day rooms at MAN at extra cost:mad:).
I double checked BMI site and its definitely NOT listed.
So why are netflights selling this? :confused:
It makes me wonder if the rest of the flights would be at the times they say?:confused3
Its put me off booking with them anyway.

When I look at hotels on Netflights, the text is always jumbled at the top and despite the promise of 10 pages of hotels, I can never get it to go to the next page.:confused3 Does that happen for anyone else or is it just me?

When I look at hotels on Netflights, the text is always jumbled at the top and despite the promise of 10 pages of hotels, I can never get it to go to the next page.:confused3 Does that happen for anyone else or is it just me?

NetFlights is similar for me! Only the page all merges together if you get me, you can't really see anything at all coz it's all overlapping. However, this only happens in FireFox, it works fine for me in IE (as much as I hate to use it, lol).

NetFlights is similar for me! Only the page all merges together if you get me, you can't really see anything at all coz it's all overlapping. However, this only happens in FireFox, it works fine for me in IE (as much as I hate to use it, lol).

Yep, I'm using FireFox too! I thought it was just me lol. I'll use IE next time I'm window shopping on Netflights.;)

10%? That's great:thumbsup2 They quote 5% on quidco:confused3

Indeed they do quote 5%, but I too have just booked car hire with netflights, been to check my Quidco account, and low and behold I have 10% cashback too! We'll use that saved money to pay for the fuel when we get to the airport! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts