New Mission Space: Earth (Green) for 4-year-old?

Ava

DIS Veteran
For anyone who has been on Mission Space (Green side) since they redid it, do you think it is okay for a 4-year-old? I'm curious how the booster seats work also. Since they lowered the height requirement to 40" my 4-year-old is tall enough but I'm not sure about taking her on it. I've never been on the "green" version myself.

It would be fine for a 4 year old. There's not a ton of motion. The machine you are in goes forward/backwards slightly. There is really no shaking or spinning. The booster seat just gets placed in the regular seat and obviously helps to make sure the bars hit them in the appropriate spots. My 5 yr old rode the green last year and he's short for his age and had just hit the height requirement and he asked to ride it a few more times. He loved being able to press the buttons and be part of the story.

I rode with my 8, 7, and 5 year old girls. My 5 year old is very petite and she was fine. They enjoyed it, but didn't love the closed-in feeling of it. That may not have been an issue, but there was about a 5 or 6 minute delay with the ride starting from once we were locked into our capsule. It definitely made me feel a bit panicky and I am not normally claustrophobic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter