New Menu's?

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
When do the new menu's come out? Normally by this time aren't there new menus, and price's out? I thought that at the beginning of the year we would be seeing newer menu's or do they just change them a bit all during the year?

The menus will change throughout the year. There's really no set time that the restaurants will change up their offerings. During late summer time there seemed to be more menu changes but not all of them change at once.

LovesTimone said:
When do the new menu's come out? Normally by this time aren't there new menus, and price's out? I thought that at the beginning of the year we would be seeing newer menu's or do they just change them a bit all during the year?

There was a menu change for quite a few restaurants not too long ago...toward the end of summer I think. Josh over at easywdw covered most of them. I don't think menus are set to change at the start of a new year.

OP Here,

Thanks for the info, I quess I was hoping for a couple of changes at some of our fav's, just wanting something new to try.

menu's? really? and price's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter