NEW! Magic Navigators Double Dip Alt. Western Full Set!!!

this is great, but some of the pages are so far away, I can't read them! Thank you so much for all the hard work you did! WOW tons of info! this rocks!

this is great, but some of the pages are so far away, I can't read them! Thank you so much for all the hard work you did! WOW tons of info! this rocks!

If you right click the page you're having a hard time reading, choose copy, and paste into another program (I use MS publisher) you can resize it to get a better view. :thumbsup2

Yes, thank you so much for taking the time to scan and post these! :worship:

and you thought you could get away with mentioning there was one page you didn't include, and not have a Dis OCD planner beg to see it.
:rotfl2: ... ;)

If you right click the page you're having a hard time reading, choose copy, and paste into another program (I use MS publisher) you can resize it to get a better view. :thumbsup2

Yes, thank you so much for taking the time to scan and post these! :worship:

and you thought you could get away with mentioning there was one page you didn't include, and not have a Dis OCD planner beg to see it.
:rotfl2: ... ;)

Too funny! That's why I just gave in right away and got 'em up!:rotfl:

Foxe's den, that is why I included the link to my photobucket. If you click on the link and view them there you can use the zoom tool to make it regular size (or even zoom in further). You can save them from there to your computer also!:thumbsup2 HTH!!

Thank you so much for posting these! We are anxiously awaiting our 1st Disney cruise....the double dip in Nov. and this will help prepare my kids and let them know what types of activities may be offere to them! Did you do any excursions at Cozumel and gradn Cayman that you'd recommend??- With or without kiddos along?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter