NEW! Magic Navigators Double Dip Alt. Western Full Set!!!

nenner1

<font color=darkorchid>I must've been distracted b
I know these are in high demand. Here is the full set of navigators, including the first day informational packet, Flounder's Reef, onboard Shopping guide, duty-free liquor price list, and both day's Castaway Cay events. I only scanned pages 1-3, as page 4 is redundant information.

Hope this is very helpful to everyone out there. Do keep in mind our cruise was a little unique- we had our Pirate Night changed to Tuesday due to an extended port stay in Cozumel on Wednesday.

Here is a direct link, but below will follow all scans in order:

Alternate Western Navigators Disney Magic Sept. 08 (Double Dip)
navigators001.jpg

navigators002.jpg

navigators003.jpg

navigators004.jpg

navigators005.jpg

navigators006.jpg

navigators007.jpg

navigators008.jpg

navigators009.jpg

navigators010.jpg

navigators011.jpg

navigators012.jpg

navigators013.jpg

navigators014.jpg

navigators015.jpg

We're going on the October 25th double dip and I got even more excited looking at the Navigators!! :cool1:

Thanks again....

:thanks: I just stopped by to take a quick look this am b4 I left for work. If knew there were new Navigators I would have called in SICK!!! Now I going to be late!! We are on the Oct. Double Dip also and these are great!!!!

Thank you for posting them and I can't wait until later when I can read and re-read them!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Awww man, it's like being on the ship all over again. Why hasn't anybody refilled my water glass or brought me a decadent dessert? ;)

Thanks for the memories! :goodvibes

:thanks: :thanks: :worship: :thanks: :thanks: :worship: :worship: :worship: This is soooo appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to scan them all in!

Ooh! Thank you! I'll be on the Thanksgiving Double Dip and couldn't wait for these! :worship: :banana:

I've had a request for page 4's....most of the info on them is all the same, but I'll get at least some (if not all) of them scanned and posted later today or tonight.
Also I found my port shopping guides for both Cozumel and Grand Cayman, I'll get those up then too.

Glad these are helpful...I think ya'll are just too excited!:rotfl: :rotfl2:

Thanks for taking the time to scan/post these!
Did I misread, or did you have two formal nights?

I know these are in high demand. Here is the full set of navigators, including the first day informational packet, Flounder's Reef, onboard Shopping guide, duty-free liquor price list, and both day's Castaway Cay events. I only scanned pages 1-3, as page 4 is redundant information.

Hope this is very helpful to everyone out there. Do keep in mind our cruise was a little unique- we had our Pirate Night changed to Tuesday due to an extended port stay in Cozumel on Wednesday.

Here is a direct link, but below will follow all scans in order:

Alternate Western Navigators Disney Magic Sept. 08 (Double Dip)
navigators001.jpg

navigators002.jpg

navigators003.jpg

navigators004.jpg

navigators005.jpg

navigators006.jpg

navigators007.jpg

navigators008.jpg

navigators009.jpg

navigators010.jpg

navigators011.jpg

navigators012.jpg

navigators013.jpg

navigators014.jpg

navigators015.jpg

I tried to see your direct link but it asked for a password. ? Can you please help me get to the direct link?

Thanks SO much!

Thank you, Jen!!! :goodvibes I have all of them (except Friday's is MIA), yet I don't have a scanner and I greatly appreciate having these electronically!

I tried to see your direct link but it asked for a password. ? Can you please help me get to the direct link?

Thanks SO much!

Whoops! Try it again, I had my settings on private.
I changed that to public, so it should work now. Let me know if it doesn't!

Awww man, it's like being on the ship all over again. Why hasn't anybody refilled my water glass or brought me a decadent dessert? ;)

Thanks for the memories! :goodvibes

Thank you, Jen!!! :goodvibes I have all of them (except Friday's is MIA), yet I don't have a scanner and I greatly appreciate having these electronically!

Mah pleasure:goodvibes

Here are all page 4's...they are in order Sat to Fri.
Also the shopping guides for Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

Enjoy!

sat9-27.jpg

sun9-28.jpg

mon9-29.jpg

tue9-30.jpg

wed10-1.jpg

thu10-2.jpg

fri10-3.jpg

gc1.jpg

gc2.jpg

gc3.jpg

gc4.jpg

coz1.jpg

coz2.jpg

coz3.jpg

coz4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter