New Lounge Open in YYZ Terminal 3

Donald - my hero

<font color=blue>Aww yes. The dreaded "mouse hand"
This news should be exciting for those of us who use this terminal on our way to see the Duck --- uhm, the Mouse, yeah the Mouse :P

upload_2017-10-23_15-23-16.png
Here's a link to check out more details and book a time if you are sick of the limited selections currently offered
Pearson Lounges -including Terminal 3
Airmiles has a code to take 20% off these rates, you can find it under Airmiles Perks

This news should be exciting for those of us who use this terminal on our way to see the Duck --- uhm, the Mouse, yeah the Mouse :P

View attachment 278806
Here's a link to check out more details and book a time if you are sick of the limited selections currently offered
Pearson Lounges -including Terminal 3
Airmiles has a code to take 20% off these rates, you can find it under Airmiles Perks
Awesome news, BMO World Elite MasterCard holders get free admission once per year to an airport lounge but I could never take advantage because we always fly West Jet and there was never a lounge in Terminal 3. Thank You Jacqueline for this valuable info

Quick question. I am registered and have a card but gave never used it. Do you have to reserve a spot in the lounge or do you just show your card? Thanks

BMO MasterCard World Elite. Good for two passes per year

For that card, you’d need to show your Priority Pass member card and boarding passes at the lounge desk...they’ll bill your card and it will be waved off by BMO before you even see it :).

Just check this lounge is a member of Priority Pass network first, I’d say, just in case!

I just checked the Priority Pass App and there is none for US passengers in T3 yet. Hope they will add the new lounge soon. I was not able to use two of my available passes this August because we were flying outbound with WestJet.

I just checked the Priority Pass App and there is none for US passengers in T3 yet. Hope they will add the new lounge soon. I was not able to use two of my available passes this August because we were flying outbound with WestJet.
If you use the link in the first post it takes you directly to the information about this lounge. It opened the day i posted that --i was checking what is in the Terminal we *might* if we ever get to go south and that popped up!

If you use the link in the first post it takes you directly to the information about this lounge. It opened the day i posted that --i was checking what is in the Terminal we *might* if we ever get to go south and that popped up!

I checked the link and know a lounge is newly open for US passengers, but it’s not part of Priority Pass yet. I am referring to the BMO World Elite Mastercard’s Free Priority Pass access to airport lounges. That lounge has not been added yet. I should have clicked reply before writing up the post. Sorry for the confusion!

If anything one is Gold with Westjet, it might be worth checking if those lounge passes they send work for this new one. We use Amex to get us in, but I know the passes WJ sends are good for the lounges next to the WJ gates at many airports...so it would be worth a try!

The Plaza Premium Lounge now lists the terminal 3 transborder (US departures) lounge: https://www.plaza-network.com/location_detail?city=Toronto

Plaza Premium Lounge (US Transborder, Terminal 3)
This cozy lounge provides a bright and modern feel with comfy lounge chairs, marble bar tables and leather bench seating. The space has a spacious and relaxed ambiance with over 2,000 sq. ft. of area with a seating capacity of up to 52 guests.

Special features include a live cooking station where guests have a chance to see their breakfast made fresh right before their eyes. Guests can enjoy coffee and tea, juice and soda drinks and a variety of beer, wine and spirits at the beverage bar. Complimentary Wi-Fi, television screens, local and international magazines and newspapers are also available to help pass the time, and washrooms are situated within the lounge for convenient access.

Please note official alcohol serving time required by law is 11:00 a.m. – 20:30 p.m.

USA Departures, Terminal 3, Toronto Pearson International Airport (T Level, elevator access after Duty Free Stores)

Opening Hours
0500 - 2030 daily

END QUOTE

If anything one is Gold with Westjet, it might be worth checking if those lounge passes they send work for this new one. We use Amex to get us in, but I know the passes WJ sends are good for the lounges next to the WJ gates at many airports...so it would be worth a try!

We plan to find out later this year with the passes WJ gave us as silver. I am assuming they will work and that since the lounge is so new WJ just hasn't updated their lounge list on their website yet. Even the Plaza webpage took a while to add it after YYZ's website had the announcement that it was already open.

SW

The Plaza Premium Lounge now lists the terminal 3 transborder (US departures) lounge: https://www.plaza-network.com/location_detail?city=Toronto

Plaza Premium Lounge (US Transborder, Terminal 3)
This cozy lounge provides a bright and modern feel with comfy lounge chairs, marble bar tables and leather bench seating. The space has a spacious and relaxed ambiance with over 2,000 sq. ft. of area with a seating capacity of up to 52 guests.

Special features include a live cooking station where guests have a chance to see their breakfast made fresh right before their eyes. Guests can enjoy coffee and tea, juice and soda drinks and a variety of beer, wine and spirits at the beverage bar. Complimentary Wi-Fi, television screens, local and international magazines and newspapers are also available to help pass the time, and washrooms are situated within the lounge for convenient access.

Please note official alcohol serving time required by law is 11:00 a.m. – 20:30 p.m.

USA Departures, Terminal 3, Toronto Pearson International Airport (T Level, elevator access after Duty Free Stores)

Opening Hours
0500 - 2030 daily

END QUOTE

Thanks for the update! Just checked the Priority Pass App and the lounge has been added. Too bad this was not done earlier in August when I flew with Westjet to Orlando!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter