New Live Show @ Studios: The Bourne Stuntacular (Spring 2020)

atricks

DIS Veteran
This was put on the Official Universal website then later pulled, but mentioning it since the announcement is likely coming very soon. Anyway this show is taking place of what was Terminator 2: 3D in the studios. The Jason Bourne film series may be an odd choice, but from the folks I know involved with the show the show itself will be pretty darn amazing. (Up there with waterworld)

Probably opens in March/April

Erica_Haley

Mouseketeer
I tried to post a screenshot of one of the articles on the official annual passholder page.
It was deleted in less than 5 minutes :rotfl:

schumigirl

It's a bit of a roodie doodie word for lady parts
It was deleted ever so quickly wasn't it.....lol.....

Thing is, this isn't even a surprise, it`s been the worst kept secret ever!!

We`ll give it a try anyway.

• Disxuni

"Where's the fun without a bit of risk?"
    According to this article, they state they managed to get the information from the AP article before it was deleted and put it in their own:
    As they said in the article, things could slightly change, including the name due to them deleting the article. I do not know about that, but I kind of hope Universal does, as "Stuntacular" seems a little too extra on them trying too hard to make it sound epic (which is their other favorite word). As uncreative as it would be, just "stunt show" I felt would have been fine, or at least just give a movie-like title, like they did with T2.

Disxuni

"Where's the fun without a bit of risk?"
    As of right now (47 minutes ago) Universal posted a video of the logo (seen above) on Facebook. It has a link, but when I go to it on my phone it shows what's coming up next, but I see no reference to the show.

Lynne G

DIS Veteran
    AP newsletter email announcement received a few minutes ago. So, it is being advertised now. Interesting stage with stunts.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS