New kitchen appliance! - The Mickey Waffle Maker that makes waffles just like the ones at Walt Disney World!

TSR6

DIS Veteran
Now this was originally on ShopDisney.com (where I ordered it from about 2 weeks ago) - but is currently out of stock. Right now it's at HotTopic thought, at the same price.

The overall build quality on this appliance is nice. It doesn't feel cheap. I'm pretty happy with the quality.

Now we held off buying because we really thought on the pictures that it only made 3-waffles. Once I looked at it closer and realized that it actually was a flip style waffle maker that makes 6 waffles at a time, it was well worth it. Generally, the waffles are just about done almost as fast as we can re-load and flip the machine. You can really crank out the waffles on this machine if you want.

Biggest pro-tip - get that Carbon's Golden Waffle Mix (We found it at World Market, but you can also order it direct cheaper than Amazon). This is the same mix they use in the Disney parks. Overall, I say these actually taste BETTER than the parks, as the waffles are fresh. I'm talking a minute or two how we eat them, versus you know at WDW they probably sit under a heat lamp for 2-5 minutes before you can eat them.

Oh, and the kids love the waffles too. I guess that helps a bit...

Looked into the waffle mix and World Market is sold out online. We don't have a store within 25 miles so had to order through Amazon. Used reward points though...

We got ours from World Market - but I was told Carbon's website was cheaper than Amazon with a shipping coupon. Never checked it myself.

I tried to buy it on Hot Topic's site and Box lunch. I have coupon codes for both sites but the only one it will allow me to use is my birthday cash. I guess the waffle maker is exempt from coupons? I tried a 25% code, a $15 off of $50, and a 30% coupon. All the codes are valid, the site accepts them as valid, it just won't apply them to the order, with no explanation. The 25% code is specifically for Disney branded merchandise, and doesn't specifically exclude the waffle maker in the fine print so I was thinking about calling customer service and seeing if they will allow me to use one of my codes.

The 25% Disney I saw was just for clothing. I have a friend who also tried the coupons on line with no luck. She went to the store and they didn't have it but cashier ordered it for her and applied her new shopper discount coupon.

So the waffle mix came today so of course, we had to try it. That stuff is amazingly good!! Like...wow good!!

Because of this thread I have a three pack of the pancake/waffle mix, a pack of the pumpkin waffle mix and the grid conditioner on the way. I don’t have a Mickey waffle iron but I do have waffle plates. My kids love waffles for dinner and fight over the leftovers for breakfast. Add DS gets the Mickey waffles every time we go to Flo’s and it wasn’t a hard sell. You people owe me 50 bucks. 😂

Because of this thread I have a three pack of the pancake/waffle mix, a pack of the pumpkin waffle mix and the grid conditioner on the way. I don’t have a Mickey waffle iron but I do have waffle plates. My kids love waffles for dinner and fight over the leftovers for breakfast. Add DS gets the Mickey waffles every time we go to Flo’s and it wasn’t a hard sell. You people owe me 50 bucks. 😂

Sorry!! haha, enjoy your waffles tonight!

I tried to buy it on Hot Topic's site and Box lunch. I have coupon codes for both sites but the only one it will allow me to use is my birthday cash. I guess the waffle maker is exempt from coupons? I tried a 25% code, a $15 off of $50, and a 30% coupon. All the codes are valid, the site accepts them as valid, it just won't apply them to the order, with no explanation. The 25% code is specifically for Disney branded merchandise, and doesn't specifically exclude the waffle maker in the fine print so I was thinking about calling customer service and seeing if they will allow me to use one of my codes.

I read the fine print as well and it mentions "select home goods" as being exempt so I am guessing that waffle maker is not covered with the 25% off.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!