New HNL airport lounge for guests of Ko Olina resorts

chicagodisneyguy

DIS Veteran
Not sure if if this has been discussed yet, but looks like there is a new lounge at HNL dedicated for guests of Ko Olina resorts....including Aulani. There's unfortunately not much on their website about what free or paid offering the lounge has. Currently with Covid reservations must be made. It looks pretty nice....at least compared to the regular terminal.

https://www.koolinalounge.com/

It looks like they have drinks for purchase and snacks that I'm not sure are free or paid. It's a nice place to wait before your flight or while waiting for the shuttle.

It's free... you have to reserve in advance through their website.
Limited occupancy due to COVID.

First drinks are complimentary.. like water, soda.
Snacks for purchase.

There are bathrooms which you can use and change if you need to.
Really good if you just want to sit down and relax while waiting for your flight.
Really useful in the hot summers to get some break from the heat.

Not sure if if this has been discussed yet, but looks like there is a new lounge at HNL dedicated for guests of Ko Olina resorts....including Aulani. There's unfortunately not much on their website about what free or paid offering the lounge has. Currently with Covid reservations must be made. It looks pretty nice....at least compared to the regular terminal.

Wow, didn't even know something like this exists. Thanks for sharing!!!

Great3

It is by terminal 2 in the Garden Court where the other airline lounges are.
Take stairs/elevator down. On the left side if you are facing the terminal 2 gates.

My husband got reservations I’ll let you know if we check it out tomorrow...

My husband got reservations I’ll let you know if we check it out tomorrow...

We were not impressed at all. Hopefully you will have a better impression.

Bathrooms were small and crowded. Floor in the bathroom had tissue in the toilet area and around the sink. I ended up changing clothes in the restrooms in the terminal because there wasn't enough room in the lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter