New Here

Kristiann

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I’m new here! So happy I found this place! My family and I are taking our first trip to WDW in June and we’re so excited! Any tips you have for us would be appreciated!

Hi everyone! I’m new here! So happy I found this place! My family and I are taking our first trip to WDW in June and we’re so excited! Any tips you have for us would be appreciated!
Welcome!

What dates are you visiting? Where will you be staying? Have you made your park and dining reservations?

We’re in Orlando from the 7th to the 21st. We’re also going to Universal! Staying off property because I work for Marriott so my rates were more in my budget then staying on property. Yes made our park reservations and dining reservations!
Just wanted to hear from others where their favorite places to eat are and favorite attractions!

I'm new here as well! Can't wait to get all the tips and tricks for my upcoming trip in June! So excited to be a part of this community!

We’re in Orlando from the 7th to the 21st. We’re also going to Universal! Staying off property because I work for Marriott so my rates were more in my budget then staying on property. Yes made our park reservations and dining reservations!
Just wanted to hear from others where their favorite places to eat are and favorite attractions!
Surely understand staying off property in your (and others') situation. I'd do the same thing.

Sooooo many variables in preferences in eateries and attractions.

For us (absolute faves marked *)

Eateries:

Table Service:

Chef Mickey's*
Steakhouse 71
Chefs de France*
Via Napoli*
La Hacienda
Crystal Palace
Skipper Canteen
Yachtsman
Boatwright's
Maya Grill

Counter Service:

Columbia Harbor House*
Cosmic Ray's
Casey's
Sunshine Season's
Food kiosks in Epcot during Food & Wine and Flower & Garden festivals*
Katsura Grill*
Les Halles*
Flame Tree Barbecue
Ronto Roasters*
Pizzafari

Attractions:

MK: Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Space Mtn, Buzz Lightyear, Teacups, Seven Dwarfs*

EPCOT: Soarin', Mission Space, Spaceship Earth, Mexico, Test Trak, Remy*

DHS: Rise of the Resistance*, Slinky Dog, Tower of Terror

AK: Safari, Everest, Flights of Passage*, Navii River

Hi! You'll find these boards to be very helpful, lots of ideas and opinions, but weed through them and enjoy yourself!

Surely understand staying off property in your (and others') situation. I'd do the same thing.

Sooooo many variables in preferences in eateries and attractions.

For us (absolute faves marked *)

Eateries:

Table Service:

Chef Mickey's*
Steakhouse 71
Chefs de France*
Via Napoli*
La Hacienda
Crystal Palace
Skipper Canteen
Yachtsman
Boatwright's
Maya Grill

Counter Service:

Columbia Harbor House*
Cosmic Ray's
Casey's
Sunshine Season's
Food kiosks in Epcot during Food & Wine and Flower & Garden festivals*
Katsura Grill*
Les Halles*
Flame Tree Barbecue
Ronto Roasters*
Pizzafari

Attractions:

MK: Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Space Mtn, Buzz Lightyear, Teacups, Seven Dwarfs*

EPCOT: Soarin', Mission Space, Spaceship Earth, Mexico, Test Trak, Remy*

DHS: Rise of the Resistance*, Slinky Dog, Tower of Terror

AK: Safari, Everest, Flights of Passage*, Navii River
Soooo many places to eat we’re definitely going to gain some weight on this trip! Lol

One thing that seemed to work well when we did universal was to rope drop and hit the harry potter rides. Also, try to get as much done as possible but like 10 or 11 because the crowds start to roll in with express passes

One thing that seemed to work well when we did universal was to rope drop and hit the harry potter rides. Also, try to get as much done as possible but like 10 or 11 because the crowds start to roll in with express passes
I’m not too worried about Universal, we have express passes for Universal ☺️

You say you work for Marriott. Do you get deals on Westin? If you stay at Swan and Dolphin it is the closest thing to staying at a Disney resort. A lot of same amenities and it’s in the middle of the magic. Look it up and look into it.

You say you work for Marriott. Do you get deals on Westin? If you stay at Swan and Dolphin it is the closest thing to staying at a Disney resort. A lot of same amenities and it’s in the middle of the magic. Look it up and look into it.
Yes I get deals on Westin! Unfortunately the Swan & Dolphin were not available for my family size when we’re there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter