New here, an introduction!

AbigailsMomSarah

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I'm Sarah. I have just started planning our second trip to Disneyland. We are planning on going in early January, though we do have some flexibility if that is not a good time.

We will be going with my mom and dad, my husband and our 2 kiddos who will have just turned 2 and 4.

I have a few questions but I will post them in abother thread.

Thanks!
Sarah

Hi Sarah! :wave2:

Even though I have a reputation on this board as being a trouble maker :smooth: Don't you believe it! I'm Rosie and my daughter aged 20 and I will be taking our first DL trip in December. We usually go to DW so I'm really looking forward to a new adventure.

Welcome.

Hi Sarah :wave: This is my frist time going to DL and I am going for Christmas :santa: I have learn alot from reading others thoughts their and stratagy. Have a great time when you go, I can't help but hopefully in the future after my trip I can be some help for others.

Howdy Sarah and...

:welcome:

You will soon learn that...

:disrocks:

By the way, we love to answer questions around here and help in planning trips. That's how we get our Disney fix when we're not there - by living vicariously through others. :thumbsup2

:welcome:

Glad you found the DIS.

January should be a great time to go with low crowds.

Stick around and you'll learn a lot. I've got many, many DL trips under my belt, but I still manage to find something new each time courtesy of the boards.

hiya Sarah...welcome to the best website on the face of this earth...everybody here is more than happy to answer any questions you have...you will definitely get alot of info and heads up on here...again welcome party:

ps..dont you believe Rosie for one minute...she is the troublemaker of this board :stir:

disneegrl4eva said:
hiya Sarah...welcome to the best website on the face of this earth...everybody here is more than happy to answer any questions you have...you will definitely get alot of info and heads up on here...again welcome party:

ps..dont you believe Rosie for one minute...she is the troublemaker of this board :stir:

Not true whatsoever.....really :teeth:

Hi Sarah! Welcome to Disboards. Thats so exciting about your trip. Planning is half the fun. Enjoy it! and enjoy your time here. We are all excited about yours and our trips, which puts us all on the same page. Have a blast :thumbsup2

Hi & Welcome!

I've learned a lot from this board - enough to make this second trip for the year New & Different!

We went the third week of Jan last year, the weather was great (ok trip we both got sick, nothing like a kid in kindergarten......) have fun

Hi Sarah! My name is Spazzy Jazzy and I am a DIS-aholic. This board is pretty addictive but, then I discovered the Community Board and then I became really really addicted.
I have learned so much for my DL trips on this specific boards. Everyone is awesome! :cool1:

Welcome to the board! :) I guarantee you will find loads of helpful information on this board :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter