New from Michigan

Mogambi

Buckeye at Heart
Hi Everyone!! I am new to the site(Although I have been lurking for a couple weeks). I am so glad to have found this!!! Me and my family are going to Disney in 3 weeks and we can't wait!!! :cool1: My name is Jennifer and I have a husband named Ron and 2 kiddies Holden who is 7 and Sarah who is 3.

hello fellow michigander!!!!!!Welcome to DIS this is the place to be.. We go to WDW in Aug .....Hope you have fun :banana:

17.gif

Thank Everyone!

What part of Michigan are you all from?? We live on the West side in Holland.

Welcome! I live just south of Kalamazoo, not too far from you :)
We are headed to WDW in 38 days.....CAN NOT WAIT! Have a blast!

Another welcome from Michigan!!!! You will get nothing done at home once you get addicted to this site! LOL

:welcome: to the DIS fellow Michiganders!!!

goofyboyzmom is totally right. Once you're hooked, you're stuck like gorilla glue!:disrocks:

My next trip is in 74 days!!! A smidge longer to wait than y'all, but I'm willing to wait.:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :boat: pirate: :sail: :earsboy:

Just wanted to say HI from a Michigander from NY. My DH and I both grew up in Michigan but moved to upstate/western NY for work about 15 years ago. I grew up in Plymouth (between Ann Arbor and Detroit.) Still get back a few times a year to visit family.

Anyway, welcome...

Thank Everyone!

What part of Michigan are you all from?? We live on the West side in Holland.

Just wanted to say HI from a Michigander from NY. My DH and I both grew up in Michigan but moved to upstate/western NY for work about 15 years ago. I grew up in Plymouth (between Ann Arbor and Detroit.) Still get back a few times a year to visit family.

Anyway, welcome...

We live in Plymouth! I grew up in Clarkston and DH grew up in Northville!

We're live in Plymouth! I grew up in Clarkston and DH grew up in Northville!

Plymouth/ Canton border here, just south of downtown!

Welcome to the dis! I love seeing all these Michiganders! :goodvibes

(Sidenote: I always notice there are a ton of Michigan residents while I'm in WDW-- so many hats repping the Red Wings, Tigers, Spartans, Wolverines... and occasionally some brave and hopeful person with a Lions jersey! :rotfl2: )

Plymouth/ Canton border here, just south of downtown!

Welcome to the dis! I love seeing all these Michiganders! :goodvibes

(Sidenote: I always notice there are a ton of Michigan residents while I'm in WDW-- so many hats repping the Red Wings, Tigers, Spartans, Wolverines... and occasionally some brave and hopeful person with a Lions jersey! :rotfl2: )

I wear my DH's Lions sweatshirt here (NY) all the time. A few weeks ago someone commented on it and I said, "What are you talking about, they had a perfect record last year.---0 and 18!" Hey, I grew up cheering them on, you can't take it away from me!

Welcome!

My DH is from MI and an avid Lions supporter. He boasts about them being a record breaking team. I think it is a much better way to look at it, at least they made some kind of record!

However living in VA he gets comments on the time on his Lions gear. Mostly people teasing him. He grew up there and will always support his team, win or lose!

My sister and her family live in Holland. Its lovely there! We are in the Romeo area (northern Macomb county)

Wow...Small world! We moved here from Ohio 6 years ago and LOVE it!! I don't ever see us moving away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter