New from Canada

Momto2cherubs

Earning My Ears
Good morning! I'm new to this and was wondering if anyone here is from Canada. We are leaving for Disney Aug 18, 2013.

We are staying at the Animation Resort in the Finding Nemo family suite. Has anyone been there before? Is it roomy?

Thanks so much! Where do I find it. I'm sorry but I've been have been getting lost in this place. LOL I've never been on sites like this before. Is there a link you can give me? Thanks so much

Hello and welcome, We drive most of the time and live in Mississauga. Shame my DW and I wont be down in Aug, we are going to try Late Sept or April 2014.

Enjoy the forums!

We live in Brampton! We're neighbours! My brother lives in West Hartford so we're driving down to their place, picking up my 9 year old neice and then flying out of there. Sooooo much cheaper.
Have a great time. I can't wait for August now.

Lisa

Welcome to the forums and have a wonderful time in August.

To find the Canadian forum, go back out to the main forum menu. You will find the Canadian forum near the middle of the list of forums, under the heading Global Neighbors.

Welcome fellow Canadian :wave2:

We are going to Disney August 19th -- leaving from Buffalo, as you said, leaving from the US is much cheaper.

Make sure to read the forums and post any questions that you need answers to. Everything you need to know can be found here.

Good morning! I'm new to this and was wondering if anyone here is from Canada. We are leaving for Disney Aug 18, 2013.

Hi, Momto2cherubs! Fellow Canadian new to this forum as well...seems like a great spot! Looking forward to our next trip in September 2013!

Canadian here as well! From the BOOMING prairie city of Regina!

Heading to Disney World in mid-September this year. Having book rooms yet, but will likely stay at one of the All-Star Value Resorts. We've stayed at All-Star Music before and LOVED IT!

Flights this time were about $200 cheaper per person than the last time we went too!

Seriously can't wait! I'm far more excited than my 6 year old son!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter