New FP Additions: Monsters, Inc. & Autopia (as of 2/11/20), and (Soon to Come!) MF:SR

Used fastpass for monsters inc again today. Was on within 5 minutes or so. They still have buddy pass, but I feel like it’s not as fast as it used to be. When I was loading on they didn’t once get anyone from the buddy pass line.

Used fastpass for monsters inc again today. Was on within 5 minutes or so. They still have buddy pass, but I feel like it’s not as fast as it used to be. When I was loading on they didn’t once get anyone from the buddy pass line.
Do u have to ask for the buddy pass. what if u already have a fast pass, ill have my mom in a wheelchair. so this is one ride she can do

Do u have to ask for the buddy pass. what if u already have a fast pass, ill have my mom in a wheelchair. so this is one ride she can do
Yes you ask for buddy pass. Ask the CM’s at the entrance regarding the wheelchair. If I’m not mistaken, rides in DCA are accessible so wheelchairs, and strollers tagged as wheelchairs can be in the regular and fastpass lines. Monsters also has vehicles that you can put the wheelchair in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter