New FL Resident Ticket Special Question

I agree with @yulilin3 about calling but I read it a little different than you. To me it would be that you could not go to the same park 2 days in a row. To purchase by phone, call (407) 939-4282†

Dave

I agree with @yulilin3 about calling but I read it a little different than you. To me it would be that you could not go to the same park 2 days in a row. To purchase by phone, call (407) 939-4282†

Dave
I read it the way OP does. But what a weird ticket. Only explanation is they’re really pushing for locals as opposed to people traveling from elsewhere since this really only works for day trippers.

I am considering purchasing one of these new FL Resident tickets: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/florida-resident-disney-magic-flex/

BUT...it says "can be used at any one of our 4 theme parks on non-consecutive days throughout the offer period".

Non-consecutive days?!?!?! So for example, I can only go Saturday and Monday, not Saturday and Sunday?

I had same thought as you, but someone pointed out they probably meant you don't have to use them on consecutive days. Meaning you can go 2 days at one time, and a month later use the other 2 days

To me it makes absolutely no sense to not allow you to go 2 days in a row, there's 0 purpose to that

I am considering purchasing one of these new FL Resident tickets: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/florida-resident-disney-magic-flex/

BUT...it says "can be used at any one of our 4 theme parks on non-consecutive days throughout the offer period".

Non-consecutive days?!?!?! So for example, I can only go Saturday and Monday, not Saturday and Sunday?

Let me see if I can help.
I believe I had wording something similar to this when I purchased the FL Discovery Ticket back in 2019. We arrived at Disney Sunday early afternoon before noon and entered AK that day. We went to MK on Monday, EPCOT on Tuesday, and MK again on Wednesday. Our last day we spent in Disney Springs. I'm going to "assume" non consecutive days means, it doesn't have to be done the way I did it. If you want to go on Sunday and Monday, take a break on Wednesday and then go Thursday and Friday, that would be okay.

I say again , anyone interested NEEDS to call. None of us here know exactly what the wording means

I think it means you can go four days in a row or you can go one day this weee
I say again , anyone interested NEEDS to call. None of us here know exactly what the wording means
Pretty sure this means you don't have to use the tickets four days in a row. For example, I go to the parks for a weekend in October and then a weekend in December.

This is similar to the Discover Disney deal they ran last year.

I'm going to hold out for the Play Four Days deal for $99 I got in 2002.

I read it the way OP does. But what a weird ticket. Only explanation is they’re really pushing for locals as opposed to people traveling from elsewhere since this really only works for day trippers.
They offer that kind of ticket to Florida residents every year.

They sell a version of these every year.

The big difference this year is that you'll need a park reservation.

If you buy the 2 day, you go any two days any time between July 22 and September 30.

If you buy the 3 day or 4 day, you can go any 3 or 4 days between
July 22 thru November 20, and November 29 thru December 18.

If you buy the 2 day, you go any two days any time between July 22 and September 30.

If you buy the 3 day or 4 day, you can go any 3 or 4 days between
July 22 thru November 20, and November 29 thru December 18.
We have a winner, winner for a "Chicken Dinner", @ORD2KOA you are 100% correct.

Dave

Thanks everyone. I'm glad to know some of you understood it better than me. I think I see the meaning now. I will definitely call and clarify before I buy though!

I'm going to hold out for the Play Four Days deal for $99 I got in 2002.

Good luck with that one. :thumbsup2:rotfl:

Hello! We purchased the 2 day Florida resident Discovery tickets that can be used through September, validated our residency online with ID.me that’s allegedly supposed to allow you to skip showing ID at gate, and used our Florida billing address on the credit card. I’ve already assigned the cards to our magic bands and gotten our park reservation days. My question is, do I still need to have ID on me at the gate or will I be ok with everything verified beforehand? Thank you!

Hello! We purchased the 2 day Florida resident Discovery tickets that can be used through September, validated our residency online with ID.me that’s allegedly supposed to allow you to skip showing ID at gate, and used our Florida billing address on the credit card. I’ve already assigned the cards to our magic bands and gotten our park reservation days. My question is, do I still need to have ID on me at the gate or will I be ok with everything verified beforehand? Thank you!
everything should be all set but you always need to have an ID just in case

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter