New Firefox Browser is up

I just pulled it down last night. I've always used IE, but I tried Firefox for a bit and it seems cool. :thumbsup2 Gotta get used to where everything is now.

I absolutely refuse to use IE, unless I absolutely have to. Love Firefox.

Does Firefox work on MAC? I am liking Safari at this point. Just wondered.

Kim

I find Firefox to be far superior to Safari on the Mac. Speed is better, and the huge amount of extensions that you can add on to Firefox give a lot to the user experience. And the new Firefox 3 is even better than previous versions. :thumbsup2

Have most of the plug-ins been updated also? I tried version 3 beta but none of my plug-ins were compatible.

About 75% of my addons have been updated, and the other 25% I'm realizing I don't ever use. :)

Firefox is an web browser, like Internet Explorer, only better. It's faster, more secure, easier to use, has some great user-friendly features, and has hundreds of "addons" that you can download to add functionality (just about anything you can think of). It's been out for 4-5 years, but the latest major update, Firefox 3.0, just came out a few days ago. It's the second-most popular web browser, with nearly 20% of Internet users using it.

It can be downloaded here: http://www.getfirefox.com

So, I've been using Firefox for a few weeks now and I love it! :thumbsup2

I've been browsing all the add-ons and I just pulled down the Foxmarks Bookmark Syncronizer and Clipmarks.

What other ones do y'all use?

Thanks for any suggestions!

I've been browsing all the add-ons and I just pulled down the Foxmarks Bookmark Syncronizer and Clipmarks.

Try ForecastFox. It puts some information about the current weather conditions and forecast in the bottom right border of your browser. There's also a small icon you can click for the current radar. You can customize what info you want displayed. I just have the current conditions and the forecast for the next two days. You can customize it to include things like humidity, sunrise, sunset, wind, etc. I really can't do without it.

I love Piclens. It's great for searching/veiwing images and videos . Real time saver when it comes to looking for images. It kinda has an Iphone feel to it. They have it out now for IE and Firefox 3 in both PC and Mac flavors.
Just_Cuz_06.gif

Firefox seems fine, but I'm happy with IE. I see no reason to change right now.

AddBlock Plus.

I've been using Firefox for about 3 years, I guess. Love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter