New Express Transportation: $19/day or $29/week-SERVICE ENDING AUGUST 23RD 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, misunderstood what you were trying to do.

Unfortunately, they can't distinguish between on site and off site when they check for Express Pass users. Maybe they can eventually and can add on EMH service too

Maybe - I hope so. When I booked everything the hours were different, Star Wars or ROL wasn't offered yet so I didn't when they would be. I could probably go back and make drastic changes to go around these EMH but I am exhausted with all this planning. I have never said that before but this trip is doing me in :)

I'm loving using this service right now. So far we used it yesterday to hop from HS to Epcot. Then today went from AK to MK to Epcot. No bus had more than 7 people and that includes me and DD.

If you plan to do a lot of park hopping it is definitely worth it. We will be using it tomorrow afternoon after cheer nationals event in the morning.

I used the times from this thread and they were correct every time.

Just curious... let's say you just saw American Adventure and had a dinner ressie at Tony's in the MK.
You walk directly from AA to the pick up, but you missed the bus by 5 minutes.

How long would it take to get from the exit of AA to Tony's ??

MG

Where is this actually advertised? Been in the parks all week and I saw nothing about this, although I didn't really go looking for it either. I probably would've paid for it.

Last edited:
Where is this actually advertised? Been in the parks all week and I saw nothing about thing, although I didn't really go looking for it either. I probably would've paid for it.
Flyers are at every counter at the resort. There are signs and brochures at each check in point. I also got an email shortly before my trip that highlighted it

Flyers are at every counter at the resort. There are signs and brochures at each check in point. I also got an email shortly before my trip that highlighted it

I wasn't staying on site this time, so that is probably why I missed it. I did go to guest services in Disney Springs to upgrade my tickets and didn't notice anything there. Brochures at the check in points don't do much good when people don't know to go look there.

I wasn't staying on site this time, so that is probably why I missed it. I did go to guest services in Disney Springs to upgrade my tickets and didn't notice anything there. Brochures at the check in points don't do much good when people don't know to go look there.
I guess they think the big signs that mark the pick up points will generate conversation/questions.

Did you buy this at Disney Springs guest services? I'm assuming it can be done there too?

Just curious... let's say you just saw American Adventure and had a dinner ressie at Tony's in the MK.
You walk directly from AA to the pick up, but you missed the bus by 5 minutes.

How long would it take to get from the exit of AA to Tony's ??

MG
If by the time you leave AA the timing looks iffy it might be quicker to just walk out the IG entrance and grab a bus from Beach Club instead rather than the walk all the way around WS and through FW and waiting for the next bus in a half hour. But even that (waiting for the next express bus) would be quicker than leaving Epcot from the main entrance and taking the two monorails back to MK.

That does not sound promising.

But they haven't really been advertising it either. I've only heard of it here on the boards--absolutely nothing about it on the Disney website (unless I search for it) and I'm in the midst of planning a trip and we have park hopper tickets.

But they haven't really been advertising it either. I've only heard of it here on the boards--absolutely nothing about it on the Disney website (unless I search for it) and I'm in the midst of planning a trip and we have park hopper tickets.
Ideally it would be an option right next to "Park Hopper" when you initially purchase your park tickets. This is one service that could actually get better if more and more people use it.

Since there are no buses to DS, it makes sense they have no information there. My guess is once they decide to keep the service, it will be better advertised, but it may not. They do want the experience to have a VIP feel to it, so they either limit the advertising, thus limiting the users or they limit the number of "tickets" they sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter