• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New episodes of Ducktales

Are there new episodes of Ducktales on Disney XD and Disney channel?

The new version of DuckTales has officailly ended production. I believe there are still some episodes left to air though, so there should be a new run at some point, or at least a series finale special. The last one to air was the Christmas one.

The new version of DuckTales has officailly ended production. I believe there are still some episodes left to air though, so there should be a new run at some point, or at least a series finale special. The last one to air was the Christmas one.
Yeah. There are 10 more episodes left to air, they begin airing them in February and then the show is over.

Feb 22nd is the final block
PP says 10 more episodes but if the episode count is the same as past seasons it is more likely 6 new episodes (should be on Disney + late spring/early summer)

world showcase adventure reskin at Epcot is supposed to still drop later this year and there was supposed to be an attraction tied to the ip in play as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter