New England Meets Thread: Kings of New England; Princes of Maine

Hi, sorry to post this in this thread, I can't start a new thread! Is anyone else having issues that on this forum, the formatting of the thread list page is wonky (like zones are side-by-side rather than up and down?) It happened to me a little while back and then disappeared, but now it's back, and has been this way for a few days. The worst part is that the "Header" area is missing, so I have no way to post a new thread (besides it making navigation hard). I've posted in the Technical problems thread, but no answer yet. I want to start posting my New England Trip Report, but I can't do it, since I can't start a new thread. :( This is pretty frustrating. And it only seems to be on this forum. I haven't tried them all, but all the ones I have tried have been normal except for this one.

Normal "Headers"

Normal headers on the DIS.jpg

My wonky Headers here

Weird headers on the DIS.jpg

Thanks,
Sayhello

Whoa. This is getting weirder and weirder. Can anyone see the post I made at 1:36pm this afternoon? It was about weird things happening with the formatting of this Forum. I saw it when I posted it, and it's on the main list, but no matter what browser I use, no matter what device I'm on, no matter whether I'm logged on or not, I can't see the post. The formatting on just the ABD Forum is all messed up, and while my post was listed as the last post on this thread, I can't see it. This is getting so, so strange, and is kind of freaking me out.

ETA: It looks like, along with the weird formatting and the missing "header" area, I'm not seeing the first post on new pages. I'm looking at other threads, and when I look at the last post on one page, say it's #580, the top of the next page is #582. #581 isn't showing. Is it just me? Is anyone else having these issues? ACK!

I'm looking at other threads, and I can't see post #1. So the headers AND the first post on each page is missing! SO WEIRD!!

As far as I can tell, this is only on the ABD Forum... :sad:

Sayhello

Last edited:
Whoa. This is getting weirder and weirder. Can anyone see the post I made at 1:36pm this afternoon? It was about weird things happening with the formatting of this Forum. I saw it when I posted it, and it's on the main list, but no matter what browser I use, no matter what device I'm on, no matter whether I'm logged on or not, I can't see the post. The formatting on just the ABD Forum is all messed up, and while my post was listed as the last post on this thread, I can't see it. This is getting so, so strange, and is kind of freaking me out.

ETA: It looks like, along with the weird formatting and the missing "header" area, I'm not seeing the first post on new pages. I'm looking at other threads, and when I look at the last post on one page, say it's #580, the top of the next page is #582. #581 isn't showing. Is it just me? Is anyone else having these issues? ACK!

I'm looking at other threads, and I can't see post #1. So the headers AND the first post on each page is missing! SO WEIRD!!

As far as I can tell, this is only on the ABD Forum... :sad:

Sayhello
Yes-- same issues, only with ABD posts!

Yes-- same issues, only with ABD posts!
I was thinking it was just me! It was driving me crazy! I started seeing posts from a few other Forums with the same issue. Not that I'm glad that others are having issues, but at least I know it's the site, and not something on my side!

Sayhello

I was thinking it was just me! It was driving me crazy! I started seeing posts from a few other Forums with the same issue. Not that I'm glad that others are having issues, but at least I know it's the site, and not something on my side!

Sayhello
I just saw issues with disappearing posts in the Rumors thread. Irony in that somehow!

Sayhello
I had that same issue for several days. I finally figured out I could scroll the screen way over to the right to see the new AbD forum posts. however, all seems to be OK today as it looks like it has in the past

I had that same issue for several days. I finally figured out I could scroll the screen way over to the right to see the new AbD forum posts. however, all seems to be OK today as it looks like it has in the past
Yes, it does appear to be OK now. Apparently some of the other forums, like the DCL forum, are still having issues, where all the posts whose numbers end in 8, 9 & 0 don't show up for a lot of folks. It's very bizarre!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter