?NEW? - Double stroller swap inquiry - curious

I have taken over this swap for Bwatlas. She doesn't have the time to do it. So I need everyone who is still interested in the Double Stroller only to contact me. If everyone on this list is still interested then we should be able to buy the stroller real soon. It will be a first come...I see that some overlap and that just can't be possible for obvious reasons...:eek: I will need to know where you are staying.

I just want to say that we have moved the 'thread':lovestruc.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2127357

Please see this/that one... I am 'helping' her as much and however I can. We are, however, looking for strollers for our nephews, and looking for ideas of a stroller:confused3, which will lead to pricing. We both have older children;). Looking for something easy to compact for buses and packing, but easy pushing. Can keep the swap going longer, if we get enough people, to pay for the 'extra's' also!
So, please help us, maybe we should have called it the 'aunt swap' find one for all of us:confused3:confused3:lovestruc:confused3:hug::grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter