New Disney VISA

Beth

Just happy to be here...
The new Vacation Magic suggests we "pre-apply" for the new Disney VISA card from the dvcmember site, which will enable us to receive the card not only with the "Day 1" logo, but also with a DVC logo on it...

But I can't find the link anywhere on the member site.

If we go ahead and "pre-apply" on the general site (disneysecret.com), do you think we'll still be able to get the "DVC" logo on the card, as well?

I'm probably making WAY too much out of this, but just curious....

TIA

Hi Beth

I think the link on the members site is the picture of the Visa card on the first page. It says in Vacation Magic that you need to apply between March 4th and March 24th so perhaps the link will not be activated until then. Just wish I could get one but they are not going to be available to UK DVCers:( It does also say that you can call (888) 688-4868 and provide passcode 681B01. Hope this helps and that you manage to get the special card.

Another question regarding the new VISA, it says you can use it to earn rewards for Disneystore, Disneyland, WDW themeparks, etc. Does this mean we can use it to earn rewards to *purchase* themepark tickets (purchase as in spending reward points for them)? Thanks

Candace & mbhoxsie - there's been very little "official" information released concerning the details of the "rewards program" - just a lot of speculation...

Snowhite7 - thanks very much for trying to help but, for the life of me, I can't see the link you're referring to... And, you can ask my DH - I'm VERY familiar with the VISA logo!! :) Thanks, anyway...

I've been poking around, but no luck with a rewards chart. I'm assuming somewhere in the neighboorhood of a .8 to 2% "payback" in value. (Of course, we all know what happens when we assume.....but I still do it anyway!) Universal already has a Visa and they do offer tickets as one of the reward options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!