New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

T. Lynn

...livin' and learnin' - simplified my life :-)
This is such a great thread. I've never stayed at a Disney Resort so it's nice to get a feel / view of different ones.

On our last trip, we were trying to find a "grumpy" shirt for my FIL and we had to go to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Here is one picture I took there. Other than this, I didn't get a chance to ever see other resorts. Keep them coming...

crzy4mickey

DIS Veteran
subscribing....

buzz2001 great picture of csr....great pictures everyone! Can't wait to go back and take more picture. You don't realize how much you've missed util you see all these beautiful pictures!

• JoAnnPan

DIS Veteran
    Hope these count! ~ pics from the Beach Club Resort bedspread ~ I know it is more than one pic; but they kinda go together :)

ktink

DIS Veteran
    First of all, great new thread!!

MinnieM21 that is an awesome pic of Yacht Club. We're thinking of staying BC or YC next year. :goodvibes

Trissy

Indiana is where I live, but Michigan is my home
    Thanks for starting this thread. I hope it stays neat and clean w/out all that "texting" back and forth. It's about pics people!

• MinnieM21

DIS Veteran
    Thanks ktink. I took that picture while at the Boardwalk (the resort we were staying at). I'd also definitely love to stay at the Yacht Club one day. It's a beautiful resort.

Grand Floridian :cloud9:

Grand Floridian entrance and lobby

dcg0317

DIS Veteran
    Here's a mini movie I made from my pictures of CSR, I had to split it into 3 parts because Photobucket only allows 5 min. videos. Just click on each picture to start movie.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES