New discount codes...

FmrCastMembr

I was a CM through the College Program in '87!
Booked our package weeks ago...just read about the new discount codes last night...GRRR

does anyone know if they will upgrade (on something else - i.e. upgrade to moderate resort, etc.) us since i already paid for the things they are now offering for free?? :confused3

Have you already paid, or just already booked?

I was able to get a code applied to a package I had already booked.

Booked our package weeks ago...just read about the new discount codes last night...GRRR

does anyone know if they will upgrade (on something else - i.e. upgrade to moderate resort, etc.) us since i already paid for the things they are now offering for free?? :confused3

They would never upgrade you from a value to a mod for free when the discount codes are for upgraded tickets. Just call your TA or Disney, however you booked) and check to see if they could apply the code to your package. If they can and you paid already, you will receive a credit. HTH

i already paid for everything...

thanks for the info...i'll call and see if they will help me out any. i could use that $$ for when we go!

discount codes are released by disney that offer discounts on different things. i believe they're released to other groups and then the public. the new codes were released week b4 last i think and it was for free park hopper and water parks and more options if you purchased magic your way tickets.

i had already booked and paid for our package when they released the codes so, i called disney on a sunday and i received a credit for the options i paid for the following wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter