**** NEW DCL on the travel channel April 1st ****

Just wondering about April 1st??? I thought I read on here somewhere that there have been discount announcements on April 1st in the past. Is there some relevance here???? Here's to wishing! Thanks to the OP for this schedule. I am now getting ready to set the DVR...old shows or not!! happytv: !!!

Awesome! :thumbsup2 I'm going to make sure we set our dvr for Sunday. :happytv: We've only seen a couple of those shows, so most will be new to us. :)

For those of us who are having DVR conflicts with TAR and the Planet-Earth series on DSCHD, this programme will re-air at 11pm EDT on 1 APR 07.

There are a number of pieces from the old show, but I would say it is about 70% new footage and 30% old footage. Nice job travel channel!

Lucky ducks! Okay.....who is the first good samaritan to make copies for us non-cable folks? Wait.....maybe that's illegal. Hmmm. Perhaps a trade in cash or Magic souveniers?:rolleyes1

Edited to add: I just upgraded our DirecTV package to get the Travel Channel again just for this one show. IT'D BETTER BE GOOD!!!!

Toodles :)
~Emily

As I posted elsewhere, it was amusing to see a few boo boos, like a couple of shots with the Goofy pool area BEFORE the Dumbotron was put in.

OK, I was out of town all last week. Can anyone tell me if they know when it will air again?

Edit: Sorry I went and looked for myself. If anyone is interested they will be rerunning all the shows from Sunday on the 12th starting at 3:00 pm Eastern Time.

As I posted elsewhere, it was amusing to see a few boo boos, like a couple of shots with the Goofy pool area BEFORE the Dumbotron was put in.

A boo boo they didn't catch from the previous show and they still have in the new show is when they say they are "casting off" from Port Canaveral but they are showing clips of the CM's dropping the ropes from Castaway Cay.....

A boo boo they didn't catch from the previous show and they still have in the new show is when they say they are "casting off" from Port Canaveral but they are showing clips of the CM's dropping the ropes from Castaway Cay.....

i caught that too! it was god to see all the updates.....how long till i cruise again??? 7 weeks!!!!! :banana:

Those are the little things that most people won't catch but us die-hards will. :) Kind of like watching the Christmas parade from WDW and when they do the pull back views you can see the sky buckets in the background! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter