NEW DAY 4 UP- Two 30-somethings@ WDW- artificial insemination before the mouse!

Another VIRGO!!!! YAY!

This is a good one...REALLY glad your husband doesnt sport a mullet in real life!

Wishing you a sweetie-bug soon!!!

UtahMama said:
Another VIRGO!!!! YAY!

This is a good one...REALLY glad your husband doesnt sport a mullet in real life!

Wishing you a sweetie-bug soon!!!
the funny thing is when we met, he did have longer hair than me....but i'll spare him the humiliation of posting one of those pics! :rotfl:

well update- only about 5 days til our trip and our artificial insemination is done! now we just have to wait 2 weeks to find out if it worked. there were 4 viable eggs ovulated. so hopefully at least one or two are fertilized! i don't think i could handle 4! :rotfl2:

i have started packing today and what a pain the no liquids thing is going to be. now we have to check bags, when we didn't plan to check any before. oh well, i am going to WDW, i can't complain!

Just relax and enjoy yourself. Remember that the human baby is designed to protect a baby in the making, especially during it's first few weeks. My OB opinion would be to avoid alcohol and excessive caffeine and other than that, just listen to your body and have fun! Rest, lots of liquids and relaxation are great!

I can tell you that my first took 10 years and my second took 10 minutes!

I'll be thinking lots of good thoughts for you!

Michelle,

My thoughts & prayers are with you! I hope the insemination works for you guys! We've been through it 3 times unsuccessfully (after trying for over 10 years - but that's a story in itself), anyway, the one thing I can tell you is don't stress! The human body is designed to protect that is true, but stress isn't good. So just take it easy and enjoy! Let your dh pamper you (let WDW pamper you!)

Good luck!!! Sending baby dust to you!! pixiedust:

hugs,

Well the time has come! we leave tomorrow on an 11:30am flight out of DFW, but not before a quick stop at the doctor's office for a blood test. I won't know if i am pregnant yet, but can test when we get home from Disney! this is what they call the 2 week wait! so I'll be consulting the doc about what to take it easy on if needed. So we could be pregnant at this point or not! :wizard: :banana:

Weather looks decent- thunderstorms most days- 60% the first day, 50% the second and 40 or 30% the rest of the time. it's gotta be better than the 105 here in Dallas! :sunny:

I'll be taking great notes on our trip, so I can post in great detail and with pics! And hopefully I can share some good news then too, we will see. See you on the flipside when I am depressed that I am not in disney anymore! :rotfl: :thumbsup2

Had to jump in and tell you that this sounds like my story, didn't even read the whole thread yet.

Hubby and I were married about 6 years before we starting trying for a family, I was 38 and he was 40, those first few years just flew by. Anyway after about 6 months of trying the old fashioned way, we consulted fertiliy doc. Long story short, in the middle of this chaos, decided I needed something to look forward to, so I booked a trip to my place for December 2004. Went on Clomid and we went for 1st try at Interuterine Insemination or IUI and no luck, doc said we could only try 3 times. Didn't hold much faith then for second time, but it worked. So hubby, baby to yet be named and I headed off to WDW. I was only about 6 weeks pregnant and we hadn't told anyone (broke the news at Christmas). I didn't go on some of the rides, but still had a blast. Although hubby ended up eating his dinner and most of mine, I stuck mostly to pretzels. So good luck and go and have a great time.

So Disney holds an extra special place in my heart, DS in now a certified DIS addict and we are going back again next month. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

well we are back! got in last night, after some rough weather in orlando and Dallas!

so in summary, lots of food, sun, rain, heat, more free food, crazy birds, lots of ducks, lots of rude folks, plenty of nice CMs, lots of towel animals and lots of fun!

we had a great time, but we were ready to come home. 6 days of the mouse is asking a lot of DH, and he did it quite well.....he particularly enjoyed "Norvay"....or let's say the hot blonds that were working there anyways! lol....i tried to get him to take a pic with them, but he wouldn't.

it was hot, but we lived with it. Crowds were okay, not too bad. We managed around most lines with careful planning and FP. We didn't wait longer than 25 or 30 minutes for anything, and that was only on a ride or two. Everything else we used FP and got on immediately or we waited 10 minutes on average or walked on.

We did EMH night at Epcot, MGM and MK- all were crowded, but not too horrible. We did less visisted attractions so didn't have to fuss with lines too much during EMH.

We thorougly enjoyed our free dining and used every single credit without even trying too hard!

I'll begin our 'real' trip report over the weekend with pics and details. I can even tell you about the full grown adult woman we saw wearing a tinkerbell costume! :rotfl: :cool1:

oh and I won't have any news on whether we are pregnant or not until early next week. keep your fingers crossed!

Welcome back to the real world! Hoping you get some good news soon to boost you out of any post-Disney funk you may find yourself in.

Can't wait to read your TR!

exwdwcm said:
. So I could actually be pregnant, in the very early stages anyways on our trip. Or so I hope. But it is a catch-22. What about Expedition everest? What about all the thrill rides I love so much and even more important, what about those yummy lava coladas at the Poly? What will I ever do?
:wizard:

Ok one serious point from me..as someone who is veru familiar with fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS or FASD) please do NOT, NEVER, NOT drink any alcohol beverage ever during pregnancy. The effect on the fetus's brain is horrible and creates a variety of defects. The drink isn't worth it.

Now, the thrill rides..those may be worth the risk :teeth:

I am TTC and poor hubby barely realizes what these dates in WDW mean for us in Sept. If i can hold of my cycle approx 2 more days, I will have a good chance of being fertile(with a little help from clomid) during our trip in sept.
Hubby is not a baby person, not jazzed by the idea, but was willing to let me try. (He likes the fun of trying anyways) He thinks things are in his favor(age, weight, job) but little did he realize the mouse may be on my side for this one! :lmao:
I am glad to hear the rides may help too. I will make sure to go on RNR soon after. :rotfl2:

Hope you get your little souvenir and maybe I will get mine. :woohoo:

I am enjoying your reports and lookingforward to your next trip report this weekend! Glad you had a great time. I understand about your husband having just enough of the mouse...my husband is the same way. He indulges me and my obsession with WDW, but a week is his limit. (we did 11 days once and he thought it was a bit too much). He does love the AKL though so we focus on that so he is happy too.

I want to wish you all the best and am thinking positive thoughts for you and your husband. I hope you have wonderful news soon!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :grouphug:

Looking forward to the trip report and to some news! We are TTC our third now, and for some reason, things aren't quite as easy this time! Oh well...

We are looking forward to our first Disney trip in November. If we aren't pg by then, I'll be hoping for a little "Disney magic" of my own!

Keep us posted!

So glad you are back from the World! :banana:

*FINGERS CROSSED* for your new baby :goodvibes and I totally hope you have pictures of the adult woman in the Tinkerbell costume! :rotfl2:

Great job with the pre-trip - can't wait to hear the rest. As with some of the rest was in the TTC with help (Clomid) - it did the trick for me. Now, I must tell you, that my sister did the same thing (Clomid) and ended up with quads. Yep, million to one chance to have triplets and she has quads - and all boys at that.

Keeping my fingers crossed for good news!!

LOL.. Im leaving in 27 days and I need DETAILS!
Im mad at my nephew. I planned his whole plan, all his PS seating, what parks, etc,
And he hasnt called me in a week!
He gets home tomorrow night, and I told his mom that Im mad at him.

:lmao:

I told her to have him write a trip report on the plane..

So I need someones trip report, and I doubt the 19 year old will write one, so come on and write! LOL

Good luck with TTC!
Let us know about that too..
Geeze Im asking alot of you.. and we havent even met..

tinkerbellang said:
Great job with the pre-trip - can't wait to hear the rest. As with some of the rest was in the TTC with help (Clomid) - it did the trick for me. Now, I must tell you, that my sister did the same thing (Clomid) and ended up with quads. Yep, million to one chance to have triplets and she has quads - and all boys at that.

Keeping my fingers crossed for good news!!
Quads, wow, she must be a saint! lol :thumbsup2 We saw a couple in front of us in innoventions (waiting for the house of innovation tour) and they had 3 boys and a girl, close in age, the CM starts chatting with them and finds out they are 2 sets of twins, a year apart! wow! my DH was just like, no way!

well i plan to get some of the first day up later on today! hoping to sneak it in between doing some work. I mean who works on fridays anyways? :confused3 :rotfl:

Melissa- i'll get to posting tonight- so stay tuned!

DAY 1, PART 1
So it begins, in a galaxy far far away.....oh, wrong genre, sorry.

Just a refresher:

Me- Michelle, 32, marketing/PR mgr, former WDWCP, disney obsessed :bride:
DH- 34, real estate tycoon, not former WDWCP! not disney obsessed! pirate:
47b6d605b3127cce8c6706dd091400000016108RbtHLVi1Q

Married 5 years, together for 13, first trip together to WDW in 11 years. DH has only one other prior trip. I've had countless and did my time on the CP at Disney MGM studios in 96. So the saga for free dining begins. Bear iwth me, I am rather long winded....that comes from all the writing i do at work. :rotfl: Just a reminder, we just did artificial insemination before our trip. We are hoping it works. If it did work, I would just be becoming pregnant on this trip- basically week 1/2. The doctor cleared me to ride anything I wanted, but not drink. I still skipping 2 or 3 things anyways.

Friday, August 18th

Well the day started like usual, DH actually went in to work for a few hours, he simply can’t stand taking time off. :confused3 However, I am the complete opposite! It’s not like our flight was in the afternoon, our plane was due to leave DFW airport at 11:30am! But yet, he still went into work for a few hours. I don’t get it! I was up early to visit the doctor for a quick blood work-up before my vacation. They wanted to make sure levels were right and that they didn’t need to up my dose of drugs I was on for the fertility stuff. So I was in the doctor by 8am and out by 8:30, complete with my new band aid and a little less blood.

By 9:30am, I am on the way to DH’s work, which is about 5 minutes away from DFW airport. My plan was to leave his work to head to the airport no later than 10am. Little did I know, he had other plans. How dare he have his own plans, doesn’t he know I am the consummate planned around here? That job belongs to me and me alone! So I get to his work and wait…..and wait some more….and wait…..and huff and puff and sigh and wait……finally about 10:15, he comes out and is ready. His coworker drives us in our truck and drops us off. He will leave our truck at work, so we can just take a cab from the airport to get it on our return home. At this point, I fear we will be late! I am going into panic mode. I travel a lot for work, at least once every 2 months for a week at a time for tradeshows and meetings (oh the joy of marketing!). I always like to get at the airport at least an hour before the boarding time, which is really an hour and a half before the flight. I’ve had no waits at all and I’ve waited in security lines in Vegas for hours, DC for a good hour and in Orlando for a good 45 minutes, so I don’t like cutting it close! You just never know.

Now throw in the whole ‘no liquid’s thing into the mix and we have a whopper! I was scared the line would be huge! We do the electronic check in at American (we always fly American!) and check out bags. My plan of carrying on everything went out the window with the new liquid thing…..oh well. We only have one carry on- a duffle bag that contains our backpack and some reading material. We get to security and the line is maybe 10 people long, not bad at all. We make it through in no time and neither of us is subjected to a cavity search. We also made it through safely without having ‘liquids’ confiscated. Wooh! What a relief. Luckily, DH and I learned our lesson on that one earlier in the week. I had a business trip to Alabama on that Tuesday and Wednesday and left a bottle of shampoo unknowingly in my carry on- into the trash it went at DFW. Talk about crazy schedules- DH also had to travel for work – he went to Philly on Wednesday night and came back late Thursday night, just in time for us to leave for Orlando on Friday am. He too, forgot about it- and had all his toiletries thrown in the trash….I had to do a special trip to Goodings in Orlando to buy him more deodorant later. In that heat and humidity, he could’t go without that. Although we ran into many other folks that apparently didn’t mind NOT wearing deodorant……funny thing is, we minded. Man, talk about some stinky folks!

So I digress, back to the airport- we make it through security, at least they didn’t take my blood too! We make it to our gate and hang out. Our flight finally starts boarding as they call first class. Dang those first classers……., of course I only say that when I am NOT sitting up there. When I am up there, well, first classers are great! But no upgrade this time- we booked our flights on American using my miles from business travel. Two free RT tickets on American- not to bad. We got our exact times we wanted too. But that meant we couldn’t upgrade since it was using miles for the flight to begin with. Oh well. We wait and wait after they call first class. Turns out they were waiting for a wheelchair for a lady. I kept inching up, so nervous and excited to get this trip going….DH is not amused and tells me to just stand still. He gets embarrassed by my impatience! Yeah right!

Well they finally call us. We are in group 1 since I am gold status (maybe one day I can reach platinum!) We do at least have exit row seats….DH on the aisle, me in the middle. The poor guy at the window has his legs cramped up, since the door right there sticks out and doesn’t give him much leg room. The flight is smooth and DH and I both read on the way down. I finish up Stephen King’s Wizard & the Glass, the 4th book of his famous drawn out Dark Tower series. Only a few more to go to finish the series! Poor DH though, it wasn't as smooth for him. We have a family behind us with a young boy, about 9 or 10 i guess. I don't think he speaks English, so he can't understand DH's pleas for him to STOP kicking his seat. This kid is kicking, putting the tray up and down, slamming it, putting his knees into the seat, playing the drums on the tray to his IPOD, of which we can feel every stroke. What a pain. We keep doing the look back, trying to be polite, but give the evil look. He didn't get it. I kept looking at his mom even, no give. It was so annoying. I even felt it. DH was about to blow his top.

So the flight is easy and smooth, no delays or weather. We leave DFW at about 11:45am and touch down just on time, at 3:08pm at MCO. We get off the plane first pretty much since we are towards the front, and make our way towards baggage claim. Isn’t it funny how you know this airport so well? Too many WDW trips I guess, plus I travel to MCO every April on business too. We are not using Disney’s not so magical express (J/K!), but are renting a car through National instead. I am one of those people, yeah, I prefer to rent a car and drive. Did you not read what I said earlier? Get with the program, I am impatient! No way I can stand there in the heat waiting for a bus. Especially with all the hopping I like to do and visits to DTD. I’ve heard the horror stories on here about DTD bus waits! So the rental car is a must for us on every trip. We make it safely to baggage claim and wait. And wait. And wait some more. And then we, you know wait. I swear it takes 30 minutes. This is why I wanted to carry on our bags. Stupid liquids and terrorist. I understand the security measures, but I also know if I terrorist wants to do something; they will find a way, no matter what security measures we might have in place. It doesn’t scare me, that’s life, crap happens that is out of our control. But it does annoy me that they end up having that control over us to change how we travel. Gripe overwith.

Okay, so the waiting is over with. Finally. I happily pick up our two bags with lime green bandanas and full of dangerous liquids and we head towards the parking garage. I am emerald aisle for National, so we don’t need to check in at the desk, this saves so much time. We pick our car, a charcoal color 4 door stratus or something like it. I didn’t pay too much attention, imagine that! That’s what the panic button is for, to find my car in the massive MK parking lot, I don’t need to know what it looks like, right? Lol
I was impatient, ready to go go go! The mouse is waiting for me guys, let’s get a move on.

So finally, bags loaded, keys in hand and quarters ready to go for the toll. I get the feeling this toll road is much like ours here in Dallas, it’s been paid for in full for years and years….yet for some reason they still charge us and in Dallas, they actually keep charging us more. What gives? Oh well, DH is impressed, I am prepared with the change in advance, told you I was a planner. So we hit the road and give the rental car the gas. We make it safely through both tolls, but are $1.50 poorer. It is about 4:15pm by this time.

Our first stop is the grocery store- we exit 535, near downtown Disney and head to Gooding’s. Nothing is really good about this place, talk about high prices….I guess that is what you get when you are near a tourist trap. I wave to my old apartments, Vista Way, on the other side of 535 as we pass by. I lived there 10 years ago when doing the college program. Ok, this part might get risqué, let’s just say the CP’ers had another name for Vista Way……let’s just say they changed the word Way to something else….like a brand of potato chips. The place was a constant party. For those of you with children in the College program, please just ignore what I just said! Lol….really it’s a great program and the best experience of my life, but it is the first time away from home for many of these youngsters, and well, they make sure they enjoy it. I was older, a senior, when I did the program, so I was past my partying prime. Okay, segway back to our story……..anyways……we wave to party central and head to Goodings. And so it begins…..the business calls. I had told my boss I would be available by phone, but she promised not to call. Heck it is the least she can do she said, since she had just returned from 3 months maternity leave while I covered her job. DH though, had other ideas. He was trying to help close a big purchase and loan for a building (he works for a real estate investment firm – REIT) and he just couldn’t stay away. So he stays in the car, on my cell phone, since the man refuses to carry his own. He doesn’t want folks getting a hold of him, so has never had a cell phone, yet here he is, on mine, on vacation? Ummm kay!? I go in and get a 12 pack of water, a few diet cokes and the ever important stink guard….deodorant which was carefully confiscated from him on his trip on Wednesday. I may not be able to control all the other stinky folks, but at least I can control DH’s stink, to some Degree anyways, no pun intended!

About $15 later, I am outta Gooding’s and graciously drop the 12 pack of water in the parking lot- brilliant huH? Nothing breaks. We finally make our way through the DTD area and head towards our home for the next 5 nights/6 days- Carribean Beach. I’ve visited here before when my sister and fiancé stayed here while I was on the CP. But I’ve never stayed here myself. Riverside is my favorite, but I decided to branch out and try another moderate. I’ve done Riverside and French Quarter.

47b6d605b3127cce8c67e9dbc8cd00000016108RbtHLVi1Q

We pull into the custom house and wait behind about 8 or 9 folks. It moves along quickly enough. We wait about 10 minutes or so. We get our keys to the world with our park hoppers (no plus), room key and free dining plan for 5 days. We finally get our paperwork and get checked in. We get my request for first floor. We requested Aruba or Jamaica and get Aruba building 52. It’s close enough to the bridge to get over to Port Royale. It’ll do. I am too tired to do any other pleading or begging for something better. So off we go to Aruba #52. We make the circle around to our pepto bismol pink building. DH loves that. He is asking why we couldn’t stay in the nice yellow/blue Jamaica instead. Too bad, too late, pepto it is! We have a room sorta in the middle, 5214. We wind our way around and finally find it. The room is okay, nothing spectacular. It is like I saw in the pictures. The redone bathrooms are nice, the tile is nicer and it isn’t bad. I just missed Riverside and that feel instead. But it’ll do. I really wanted to try and deluxe this time, but with having to pay for these fertility treatments out of pocket (insurance doesn’t cover), I figured I should save the money for that instead and just do a moderate. Maybe one day we can splurge for a deluxe. DH has seen the deluxes now (that was part of my evil plan) and I am sure he will want to stay there next time. He wasn’t all that impressed with the room, I guess he expected more. Since we travel on business a lot and stay in nice hotels, this just didn’t compare for him…..or for me either, but I knew what to expect, so it was fine. We were almost attacked by lizards getting to our room too- I swear I almost stepped on like 10 just getting to our room.

47b6d605b3127cce8c6706c2883b00000016108RbtHLVi1Q

More to come

DAY 1, PART 2

We unpack a little and look around and then head to Downtown Disney Marketplace. The plan is to have a look around for some pre-trip window shopping and dinner at Earle of Sandwich. I’ve definitely set this place up for DH. My family and I have gone on and on about Earle. WE love it! See my sweet dear niece from the last trip- she loved the tomato soup so much, she decided to take some home in her bib pocket!
47b5cc37b3127cce95a443aca5f100000016108RbtHLVi1Q

My sister even went to the website to see if there were other locations and there were not, but it did apparently say it is a franchise, so I guess we could open our own? So DH knew what he was in for. He loved it. He had something with chicken, mushrooms and spinach. I had the Le Frenchy with turkey instead of ham. They have always used white meat turkey before, but not this time, it had tons of dark meat, which I hate. Ugh! Why the change? Oh well, still good and I love the tomato soup- it went up from 99cents to $1.25 now though. I swear it was 99cents in December. WE find a seat inside easily, many left, since it is not too crowded. DH is like, this isn’t crowded? I was like – you haven’t even seen crowded! I’ve seen the line out the door!

Earle and DTD weren’t even that crowded at all, must have been the time of day. I know in the evening, the place is a madhouse. We are on the free dining plan this trip, I’ve never used the dining plan before. So this was a treat. I know many folks figure out how to maximize their plan and get the most expensive things and make the most use out of the plan, but I was just okay with using our credits. DH wasn’t even sure we would use them all, I told him I had PLANNED everything so that we would! IN fact we used them all and paid OOP for a few snacks towards the end. I would rather do that than have some left on the last day. So not caring about ‘maximizing’ our plan, we used 2 counter service credits at Earle and paid OOP for my soup and his potato salad. No biggie. Probably not the best counter service value, but who cares. It’s still ‘free’. I get a brownie for dessert and DH has an oatmeal cookie- both of which go in the backpack for later consumption, since we are stuffed!

So sufficiently stuffed like Pooh bear, we then stroll DTD and check out the lego shop, I knew DH would like this place. Especially the Star Wars toys. We are both Sci-Fi nerds, and yes, I have an ADR for Sci Fi Dine In! So we check out some more shops, but only go through the new pirate section of World of Disney. WE laugh watching the kids getting sprayed by Stitch, on purpose, of course. We then get our free Ghiradelli chocolate at the chocolate shop. We finally stroll out of DTD happy and full by about 7:30pm or so.
47b6d605b3127cce8c67b4fb885b00000016108RbtHLVi1Q

We then drive over to Epcot. Actually, we go to the Boardwalk first. I wanted to explore it and let DH check it out, perhaps stop by the bakery. So we stroll the boardwalk and get a few pics. We then later take the INTL gateway into Epcot. It is EMH til midnight at Epcot tonight. I figured it’s worth a try. I know lots of folks avoid it, but it was our first night and they were open later. We went in knowing we wouldn’t get to do the top rides, that FPs would be gone and the lines would be long for the top attractions like Soarin, but we just wanted to soak up the atmosphere, maybe see Living seas, turtle talk etc. So DH has his first experience with the biometrics and finally gets it down.
47b6d605b3127cce8c67b42809b800000016108RbtHLVi1Q

We stop by Soarin just to see what the wait is. This is about 8pm on Friday night- 90 minutes. Like I thought. Oh well. We head towards Mission Space, surprisingly, very little line. We do the green or light/no spin version. I’ve done the full version twice and liked it and didn’t even realize I was spinning the first time. Don’t you love your face being pulled back? Lol I should mention now, DH gets motion sickness, he can’t usually do those motion simulator type rides. But he agreed to try this no spin version. It was fine, not rough at all, but you still got the overall feeling and experience. We both enjoyed it just fine. The wait was about 10 minutes. Not bad. Next, we did Spaceship Earth, one of my classic favorites. I love the entrance music. It had a 0 wait time. After our trip in the gigantic ‘golf ball’……we find a spot for Illuminations, it is almost 9pm. We just walk up behind the large crowd that is in the Future World side near the store there. We don’t have a perfect view, but we can still see the globe and all the fireworks. It was a good show. DH had to take yet another business call during it though. UGH!
47b6d605b3127cce8c67b4fd885d00000016108RbtHLVi1Q

After being illuminated, we headed to the Living Seas. I had done Turtle Talk during our December trip and thought it was too cute. I wanted to do it again, but knew the waits were horrible sometimes. But we got in line anyways. We only waited about 10 minutes for the next show (good timing) and got in. DH hasn’t seen many Disney movies, but I was watching Nemo one afternoon on TV and I caught him looking up from his book and watching it. We both enjoyed the show and the kids interaction. We then explored the Living Seas. It was great seeing the aquarium this late at night- it was empty- we got a clear view without crowds in there. After Living Seas, we strolled around a bit and finally decided to call it a night. It was close to 10:30pm. So we drove back to the CBR to call it a night. The first night was a success!
47b6d605b3127cce8c67ee1909a400000016108RbtHLVi1Q

Highlights:
Great sandwich at Earle
Mission space less intense
Turtle Talk
Illuminations

Lowlights:
Kicking kid on plane!
Stupid tolls!
Pepto bismol pink?
DH on the phone!

Money spent- about $3 for soup/potato salad at Earle
Credits used- 2 counter service, 1 snack (bottle of water)

Just love the report! I just got back yesterday (I've been doing laundry :laundy: all day today!) from a short trip to WDW. Am enjoying hearing all the details from your trip and your pre-trip report etc. Keep it going!!
Also, cant wait to hear you are pregnant!!! :tink: :banana:

We love Earl Of Sandwich too. There is a chicken salad that is just yummy.

The buses at DTD scare me. So we drive or ride the boat form POR. We keep saying we'll try to stay somewhere else. Maybe next time.

Happily waiting for Day 2. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter