New Cokereward Code - Blockbuster

:cool1: Thanks for sharing this code... it worked great for me! :thumbsup2 I wonder how long it will take for them to email us the coupon?

HELP!! I entered the code and went to redeem and clicked get it...well, it didn't do anything and I tried to refresh and now I can't redeem it...is there a place to call or email them or am I outta luck:sad1:

Great, thanks for sharing!:wizard: It's nice that we can all help each other out:grouphug:

OK...I am subscribed to both MyCokeRewards and BlockBuster...but I'm not sure what to do with this code...can someone clue me in (short version)...as in where to go and put this code in? Itried MyCokeRewards, but didn't see anything for BlockBusters.

OZYMOE - Quick version... just go to MyCoke Rewards, log into your account and then enter the code where you would enter any other coke reward code. This particular code is valid for one free movie rental at Blockbusters!

OZYMOE - Quick version... just go to MyCoke Rewards, log into your account and then enter the code where you would enter any other coke reward code. This particular code is valid for one free movie rental at Blockbusters!

Thanks Newfie...I did that! I didn't see my points go up so I thought it didn't work. Now I'll have to go back and search around to see if I have a movie credit in there somewhere.

Thanks Newfie...I did that! I didn't see my points go up so I thought it didn't work. Now I'll have to go back and search around to see if I have a movie credit in there somewhere.

You are welcome! :thumbsup2 Your points will not go up. but you should be able to find a reward somewhere and all you have to do is accept it (Sorry I can not be of more help... mine automatically appeared after I finished entering codes, and I just followed the prompts). If you can't locate it, give a shout and perhaps someone here will be able to help you more!
:goodvibes

Ozymoe in your coke rewards go to points and rewards or something like that. Maybe it will still be in there.

And thanks for the post. Worked for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter