New Coffee Machines

GrumpySue

Mouseketeer
I used to use the old coffee machines in the rooms to heat up water and mix with the Starbucks Via instant coffee, can anyone tell me if I will be able to just get hot water with the new pod machines I hear they have now ???
I cannot live without good coffee !!

We stayed at the Poly this past summer. Our room did not have a "Keurig type" coffee maker with the pods.

GrumpySue said:
I used to use the old coffee machines in the rooms to heat up water and mix with the Starbucks Via instant coffee, can anyone tell me if I will be able to just get hot water with the new pod machines I hear they have now ???
I cannot live without good coffee !!

If its a Keurig, you can run a heating cycle with no kcup or pod to get hot water :)

You can do the same thing with the pod type coffee makers. That is the type they seem to have put in all the mods (not the keurigs)- I see from your sig that you'll be at CSR.

Thanks for the replies - I need my morning Starbucks, plus I like to make a cup of tea at night as well. Good to know I can use the new machines for that.

Yes this will be my first visit to CSR and we are looking forward to it. Last year we had dinner at Maya Grill and walked around the entire resort afterwards and were pleasantly suprised - it is a beautiful resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter