New Clippie!

MelessaG

DIS Veteran
I try just to post my new clippies in appropriate threads, but promised myself I could start a new thread when I lost 20 lbs. I weighed in this evening and have now lost 23 lbs! Not bad considering I gained last week. :(
Needless to say, I'm feeling much better now.
(just a bit nervous about how I will be after we get back from WDW)
I haven't been at my current weight since before I got pregnant with baby #3 (and I have four). I just wanted to celebrate tonight. Thanks for reading.

Weigh to go! :p We check in to AKL on Dec 1. I am going to eat a lot of grilled chicken and choose the carrots instead of the fries. I hope it works!:wave:

Originally posted by yasuern
CONGRATS MELESSA ON YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEW CLIPPIE!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :jumping3: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1: :jumping3: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Sue

We will be at WDW at the same time? Are you guys doing the MVMCP on NOV 30th? Lots of disers are going to be there

Thanks Sue! We will be at the 11/28 party instead. :( It works better with our schedule. I'll be wearing a lime green ribbon, so wave if you see me in the parks. :p

Originally posted by bairdbeth
Weigh to go! :p We check in to AKL on Dec 1. I am going to eat a lot of grilled chicken and choose the carrots instead of the fries. I hope it works!:wave:

I hope it works too! We will be at the AKL from 11/30-12/04. Maybe we will see each other. (I know...good luck with that)

Thanks Everyone! I went to the theatre last night and could barely find anything in the closet that still fit! Yea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter