New Clippie Happy Dance!!!

WebmasterKathy

Administrator
Administrator
I'm feeling GOOD right now, and I want to share!!

I had my WW weigh in this morning. I missed the last two meetings because of vacation, so I was a little apprehensive. Those two weeks included a magnificent week at WDW and a week of being kind of sick and on a lot of decongestants. The WDW week included a LOT of food (a wonderful dinner at Le Cellier, lots of Poly Concierge oatmeal raisin cookies, and a regrettable quantity of burgers and fries...), so I did not know what to expect.

The greatest surprise: down 4.5 lbs since the last weigh-in, for a grand total of 20 pounds!!! I am SO motivated right now, and I just had to come here to try on my new clippie right away!

I want to thank ALL of the W.I.S.H.ers- every last one of you. Having this community here is a great source of support and inspiration. Knowing that we have this loving group of buddies going through this together, and knowing that everyone is honestly pulling for each other, has been a tremendous source of strength. Reading and sharing in each other's successes, disappointments and challenges is very powerful. And the tips and encouragement I've found here seem to have a magical power. :p

I especially want to thank Kelsie and Katholyn for all the pixie dust and encouragement that they so generously spread on this board for us all. Thanks, losers!!!

<b>WOO HOO!!!</b> Look at you, Kathy! I love that 20 pound clippie it really brings out the color of your eyes ;)

You are so right, WISH is so empowering. Just knowing that the people here know exactly what I'm talking about when I whine or complain or celebrate...it's just so helpful to me.

I'm really glad that you are part of my support group, you are an important part of our group and I appreciate your encouraging words every day.

*sigh* it's going to take me forever to earn that 20 pound clippie...whine...whine...whine... but I don't plan to give up. If you can do it, <b>I</b> can do it, right?

Thank you Kelsie for creating such a supportive environment for all of us WISHers. It's such a great help to me!

Originally posted by nativetxn
*sigh* it's going to take me forever to earn that 20 pound clippie...whine...whine...whine... but I don't plan to give up. If you can do it, <b>I</b> can do it, right?

Oh, Kath, you always make me laugh! If I can do it, ANYONE can. I'm the biggest disorganized, procrastinating, anti-exercise sloppy dieter EVER!!!:p I just finally got fed up enough with that fat girl who kept showing up in my photos that I motivated myself to banish her from my life forever. I guess anger and disgust were my big motivators :p !

You're doing a great job- I love your clippie, and I can't wait to see you in the next one!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Kathy!!!! Good for you. And you got your clippie even after a trip to WDW. I think maybe we need to send Kath on a trip to WDW too. That must be the secret weight loss key! ;)

Your new clippie is sporty!!!!! Wear it with pride! :)

Great Job Kathy! You will do it. I would kill to have cookie like you did and still have a loss.LOL My motto is i don't eat anything i don't want to wear so no cookies for me atleast till i go into maintance and then i test the cookie waters.LOL:Pinkbounc

party-smiley-048.gif
party-smiley-020.gif
party-smiley-048.gif

That is so fantastic Kathy! Your new clippie really suits you! Way to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter