New Changes at Be Our Guest

For a second, I thought that the prices may've been decreasing, but of course not. :P

Just wanted to chime in and say that I had a Be Our Guest ressie for my birthday in April. I called and told them I was celebrating my birthday and without prompting at all (I did have a birthday button on as well), the server brought out a card and the Gray Stuff with a candle. :)

What is the Gray stuff, I really would like to know because its just gray stuff what is it made of just in case of an allergy?

April2013PAGWDW60thBirthday123.jpg

It is real and It is Delicious ;)
and It's Free!

We had dinner last Month on my Birthday (A Big One! )
A at the hotel a cast member told me to ask for it when we checked in,
"Tell them it's your birthday and that the Dishes recommended it"

Well it worked The staff will lean in and whisper.
The do have a lot of fun with it.

It taste like a light vanilla mocha moose.

Enjoy

also wondering if they do this at lunch since we will be celebrating our anniversary and daughters birthday?

We celebrated my daughter's birthday there in March. She did have a b-day button, when we checked in she was with me and the cast member told her that he had heard it was her birthday (she was turning 8) and that she had gotten a message earlier in the day. He made a call on his cell phone and gave it to her. It was Goofy wishing her happy birthday!

We got to sit in the West Wing which was exactly where she wanted to be and, at the end of the meal they brought out the Grey Stuff. She was thrilled. The waitress also brought out a birthday card for her signed by Belle and The Beast.

I had a pretty excited 8 year old at the end of the meal!

We celebrated my daughter's birthday there in March. She did have a b-day button, when we checked in she was with me and the cast member told her that he had heard it was her birthday (she was turning 8) and that she had gotten a message earlier in the day. He made a call on his cell phone and gave it to her. It was Goofy wishing her happy birthday!

We got to sit in the West Wing which was exactly where she wanted to be and, at the end of the meal they brought out the Grey Stuff. She was thrilled. The waitress also brought out a birthday card for her signed by Belle and The Beast.

I had a pretty excited 8 year old at the end of the meal!

Have any adults received the birthday card? I received one from Crystal Palace when we celebrated my birthday there and it was a nice souvenir. I will be celebrating when we go to BOG this year... Thanks.

They have it. At opening it was pretty easy to get some, but now I understand they are very stingy with it. You have to have the right CM at dinnertime and/or be celebrating a special enough event...

Yes and apparently running your first half marathon ISN'T special enough. :faint:

Iwas told the grey stuff is a oreo moose..come to think of it...it taste like it

I love Disney, I have spent thousands of dollars with Disney, But I am afraid the capital D does stand for dollars, and Disney is the best at separating a person from their hard earned ones. But I have never been disappointed or regretted one dollar spent with them either.

We are going in August for my birthday celebration. i will ask for some and report back on it's existence and culinary flair.

I just had some this past May, over Memorial Day weekend... I sobbed and sobbed SO hard through the entire dinner, happy sobbing lol, that our waitress brought me some Grey Stuff, saying she knew I would truly appreciate it... Firstly, it is indeed delicious lol, and secondly yes it is pretty much oreo mousse. I thought it had a tiny bit of hazelnut flavor as well. :)

I think the gray stuff should be on the menu

Agreed.

Right now, its a tiny dessert, so maybe sell it as is for a couple dollars. Include a picture of it on the menu so the guests know what they are are getting. It would be the ultimate impulse buy at the end of the meal!

i don't think they should sell the grey stuff. it's special the way it is. i think it's really nice to have something like that. if they sold it, it would take away the pixie dust.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter