New Car! :)

CHBDISNEY

Mouseketeer
I am one excited girl because for my early 16th birthday present, I got a new car on the twenty fifth of August!! It's a 2007 Ford Fusion and ink blue colored.

If you know me, I am the BIGGEST fan of Disney so when we visited in mid-August, I ran into a car decal from the Contemporary Resort. It's a girl with a mickey mouse ear hat on and a mickey t-shirt! How many of you have one???

I also got some key chains from Disney too! They are pretty!!

And I just got a message from my grandparents last night asking me if, for my birthday, I would like a set of Disney car mats?? I would imagine they will be really nice. :D <3

If anyone would like too, please feel free to tell me about your car you have now or your dream car!!??

Here's a picture of my new car! She's not modern but she's very brightly coloured and I never lose her in a car park! :)
Super excited to pass my test and start driving properly :)
You can't see it in this picture, but I have a little Mickey Mouse teddy that I bought on my last trip in the back window ;)
Disney car mats!? They sound so cute, i'm gonna have to look for those! :thumbsup2
394468_4664659261596_2118918248_n.jpg

Well, when I'm able to drive, I really want a '63 Beetle. Then I would decorate it just like Herbie! That is my dream car! :-)

I got a 2007 ford fusion about 2 months ago an I love it! I even added my own Disney touches to it!! <3

CHBDISNEY said:
I got a 2007 ford fusion about 2 months ago an I love it! I even added my own Disney touches to it!! <3

Oops don't know how to delete. Wrong thread!!

TinkerbellTara said:
Here's a picture of my new car! She's not modern but she's very brightly coloured and I never lose her in a car park! :)
Super excited to pass my test and start driving properly :)
You can't see it in this picture, but I have a little Mickey Mouse teddy that I bought on my last trip in the back window ;)
Disney car mats!? They sound so cute, i'm gonna have to look for those! :thumbsup2

Looks nice and that sounds nice!!

I have an '04 Ranger and I have 6 stickers on her! 3 of them are Disney ones and the other 3 are a mix of hunting and lacrosse stickers. I'm sure I get some weird looks....:rotfl2:

I drive a Ford Taurus, and I have a Minnie Mouse antenna topper on it, my Uncle also bought me Mickey Mouse floor mats (which I love). for my birthday I got three decal stickers, so on the back window I have Cinderellas castle which says "I'd rather be at Walt Disney World" and a set of flip flops with the Mickey decals in the center, and on the side of my car I have a simple Mickey head decal with the letter M in it. I love it, and needless to say everyone knows it's my car.

disneygirl520 said:
I drive a Ford Taurus, and I have a Minnie Mouse antenna topper on it, my Uncle also bought me Mickey Mouse floor mats (which I love). for my birthday I got three decal stickers, so on the back window I have Cinderellas castle which says "I'd rather be at Walt Disney World" and a set of flip flops with the Mickey decals in the center, and on the side of my car I have a simple Mickey head decal with the letter M in it. I love it, and needless to say everyone knows it's my car.

That sounds like the perfect car for me!! I love everything you described. Where and when did you get your " I'd rather be at Disney world!" decal?? :) I would like to get one like that!!

Thank you for the website... I showed my mom and she said that it was another item I could get for Christmas!!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter