New Boysenberry Festival at Knotts announced

I love their Boysenberry festivals! Although I enjoyed the Halloween festival last year I missed the boysenberry treats. :)

Kind of surprised they're not sold out yet; I would think with the pent up demand for parks and reasonable price of the tickets that those event dates would sell out quickly. Maybe that bodes well that we won't have to be desperately trying to click to purchase at some crazy hour to try for the DCA food event?

Kind of surprised they're not sold out yet; I would think with the pent up demand for parks and reasonable price of the tickets that those event dates would sell out quickly. Maybe that bodes well that we won't have to be desperately trying to click to purchase at some crazy hour to try for the DCA food event?
I actually think the DCA event having been announced is why it isn't sold out, I think people are waiting to see what DCA is going to do and what the price looks like before deciding. Of course Knott's may have also used the downtime to find ways to further safely increase capacity.

Has anyone gone to the Boysenberry Festival this year and taken pictures? If so, would you please post some of the food pics?

I actually think the DCA event having been announced is why it isn't sold out, I think people are waiting to see what DCA is going to do and what the price looks like before deciding. Of course Knott's may have also used the downtime to find ways to further safely increase capacity.

I am coming from out of town. So I waited until I bought my Touch of Disney tickets to buy the Knotts tickets so I would know when I was able to come out and do both.

Has anyone gone to the Boysenberry Festival this year and taken pictures? If so, would you please post some of the food pics?

I'm going this Friday March 19th so can report back :)

I am coming from out of town. So I waited until I bought my Touch of Disney tickets to buy the Knotts tickets so I would know when I was able to come out and do both.

Same here actually. Doing the Boysenberry festival this Friday the 19th as I've never been and always wanted to so it fills an extra day of my weekend.

I had a great time at the BoysenBerry festival on Friday March 19th. Arrived via uber around 11:30am and browsed some of the marketplace shops before heading in.
Parking seemed fairly easy and uber drop off was directed to the lot , just would pass through to the handicap area. It would be much easier to set the dropoff to the Knott's Hotel and walk over.

Upon entry they gave us a tasting card lanyard that has a scannable code so no need for tabs , but you have to remember how many you've used lol.
What surprised me was that some alcohol WAS included ! I'm so used to none being included at Disney events this took me of guard. The boysen berry frozen maitai is life , and could have downed about five more haha. Also the boysenberry sangria was so smooth and refreshing !

What I loved is how open things were and still had tables EVERYWHERE. And most were the large picnic wooden tables with umbrellas so shaded too. They even used a section where it appears bumper cars might have been as a seating area which was completely shaded in the back area near the coasters and Johnny Rockets restaurant. Meet and greets were plentiful too. Easter bunny was upstairs in front of the Charles Schultz theater , Easter Snoopy , Sally and a few others were spotted by me. Shops were open and lots of items available from the festival too.

I have never been to Knott's but my late mom who lived in Riverside in the 70's for years always talked about it. I was absoluety not prepared to enjoy my day there so much even with no rides.
I found myself enjoying it here more than my Touch of Disney experience , still I loved both. At TOD I was done by 2:30pm where as Knott's Festival I spent 11:30am to almost 5pm there and time flew by!

Some winners for food :

Boysenberry Cucumber and Pineapple Aqua Fresca
Boysenberry and Basil lemonade
Popcorn with Boysenberry Butter
Boysenberry Brisket Tater Tots with crispy jalapeno chips and boysenberry aioli sauce
Mac and Cheese bites over tater tots with boysenberry sriracha ketchup
BoysenBerry BBQ carne asada pizza slice
Boysenberry BBQ Brisket Mac and cheese
Boysenberry Key lime tart

I think we only had one or two other items that I can't remember but really everything we had was really good.
If I was local I would easily have gone for two days.

I'll attach pictures later once I'm home :)

We went to Knott's Taste of Boysenberry on Saturday, 3/20. It is the 4th "taste" event at Knott's we have been to. That should tell you how much we enjoy them! Incredible value for the price paid. As mentioned, you can use 2 of your tastings for alcohol. The lanyard/card you receive has a QR code so no passing a card back and forth between you and the cashier or losing tabs, etc. Very easy and efficient. At any time, they can scan the card and tell you how many you have left. A tasting is somewhat of a misnomer... most of the portions are huge. There are tons of videos on youtube that show the food. 3 of us went and we mainly split all the food items so we could try more. If there was something we really liked, we would just go back and get a second one. You can purchase more items a la carte if you want. The park, especially Camp Snoopy, is all decked out for Easter. It is fun to walk it during the day and then again after dark to see everything lit up. There is an egg hunt that leads you to the Easter Bunny for a little surprise. There are also 4 photo locations - Easter Bunny, Easter Beagle (Snoopy), front of the park at the windmill, and the Camp Snoopy gazebo for Sally or Charlie Brown. They even have a "magic" pie shot and cute TOB borders for all the photos. You can get all your photos digitally for only $29.99. We did have lines for some of the photo ops, and to see photos at the end of the night, but lines are pretty much non-existent for the food. They have entertainment as well. Great event, great value, great food and drinks, easy parking, easy entry... They also have child pricing ($25 for 3 items). Highly recommend.

We went to the Boysenberry Festival on Saturday March 27th and had a blast. It was my first time at Knott's Berry Farm period. I would have loved to ride the rides of course, but the food was amazing. The Boysenberry BBQ Mac 'n Cheese was our favorite followed up by the Boysenberry Dippin' Dots.

Definitely recommended! You can't beat the price either. $45/person and you get 5 food/drink items with that price. Assuming Disney prices for a benchmark on sampler costs, you are basically paying for food and that's it. Entry into the park is virtually free.

Much better than Disneyland's $75 event where only $25 is for food.

We did this over the weekend. I was surprised at how many people were there. It felt busy and finding tables to sit at was a challenge. It is a lot of fun though for what it is. I had never been to Knotts, so it was cool being to walk the entire park and check things out. I would recommend it while it is still going. The highlights for me food and drink wise were the Boysenberry Cider and the Pastrami Sandwich. The lowlight was probably the Apple and chicken sausage corn dog.

We were there Saturday, definitely a ton of tables, all with umbrealls, never a problem finding a spot, we had been to the Christmas one as well and I would say they have even doubled the tables from then. We were a goup of 5 and Never had a problem. the staff could not have been more welcoiming, the portions generous, and ambiance top notch and smiles everywhere. Food lines were so Fast, and the food was always perfectly hot or delightfully chilled (like the boseyberry drizzled cheesecake). We definitley loved the carne asada pizza and knowing from our Christmas tastings trip- to bring some empty containers as we were full by our 3rd tasting. Great shopping, we had so much we took a load back to the Knotts hotel and returned. In the evening its just gorgeous with all the lit decorations. We felt 100% safe, welcomed and valued. We also did the taste of Disney, but here is where Knotts really outshined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts