New Boysenberry Festival at Knotts announced

Julie Amber

Mouseketeer
Knotts Berry Farm will be doing another Taste Of festival March 5- May 2, 2021! This time, they'll be focusing on the delicious flavors of boysenberry that they are well known for. Can't wait. Season pass holders can purchase tickets now. Everyone else can get tickets starting Feb 16

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
I love their Boysenberry festivals! Although I enjoyed the Halloween festival last year I missed the boysenberry treats. :)

taaren

DIS Veteran
Kind of surprised they're not sold out yet; I would think with the pent up demand for parks and reasonable price of the tickets that those event dates would sell out quickly. Maybe that bodes well that we won't have to be desperately trying to click to purchase at some crazy hour to try for the DCA food event?

Evita_W

DIS Veteran
Kind of surprised they're not sold out yet; I would think with the pent up demand for parks and reasonable price of the tickets that those event dates would sell out quickly. Maybe that bodes well that we won't have to be desperately trying to click to purchase at some crazy hour to try for the DCA food event?
I actually think the DCA event having been announced is why it isn't sold out, I think people are waiting to see what DCA is going to do and what the price looks like before deciding. Of course Knott's may have also used the downtime to find ways to further safely increase capacity.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES