new blog: Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie opens at Epcot

Thanks Kathy!

So, does this replace the shop at the end of the movie? Or is this space that was previously unused?
If it is in place of the shop- does the movie empty into the bakery now?

I think it looks like a great improvement! And I like hearing that there will also be an ice cream shop where the old bakery was!
Most of all- I LOVE the fact that you can enter here at 9am. This would be a wonderful place to sit and relax in the quiet morning hours! :cloud9:

I understand how you can get here from the International Gateway. Are they also allowing people to walk through World Showcase from Future World for the bakery? Or maybe- is there a dedicated "breakfast Friendship" that takes you right there?

There is still a gift shop. They opened the back wall and that is where the new bakery is.

I walked back from the front of the park and was told on the bridge that only the bakery is open. The promenade is closed off to the rest of World Showcase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter