new blog: ElecTRONica: Program Terminated

I know! I did go to elecTRONica 1 time in January 2010 when I was at DL but it was really just to walk through to get to other attractions. When I was there I hadn't seen Tron Legacy yet. I have now seen it in the theater and on TV at least 10 times and I am obsessed with it. Whenever I see that it is on TV I cannot help but watch it, and my husband and I listen to the soundtrack frequently. I wish they could recreate this in Hollywood Studios, but since the movie has come and gone, this will never happen. Maybe whenever the sequel happens they could do it. I would be happy :)

I'm sad I missed this. My kids didn't want to go when we were in DCA last summer and try as I might, they didn't change their mind. My husband was off visiting his friends (he kept leaving us and taking the rental car which drove me insane. Thank goodness we stayed in walking distance.) so I didn't have anyone to watch the kids so I could go.

I thought I might have a 2nd chance when I chaperoned the Robotics Club to Anaheim last week but it closed 2 days before we got there. :(

I'd love it if it went to Florida.

I hear there's a lot of unused space over at Pleasure Island. :rolleyes1

You know this is a really great idea with so much potential. They could have a full service End of Line club with a big dance floor. There could be a TRON City style restaurant with all kinds of eclectic foods. There could be the Grid competition area with one on one games (TRON Arena) and of course a monster video game arcade. You could even have Flynn's Zen Bar for a calmer and intimate experience. There could be an outdoor stage with a big laser show or even recreate the Laserman performances. They could even put in a smaller version of the WoC water show done TRON style.

I'm liking this idea. I volunteer to program the water show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter