New beds AKL

it's kelly

DIS Veteran
We had a wonderful visit to AKL Jambo and noticed they have been bringing in new mattresses the last few days.

If you're staying there soon hopefully you have one. (I thought the older ones were very uncomfortable.)

We had a wonderful visit to AKL Jambo and noticed they have been bringing in new mattresses the last few days.

If you're staying there soon hopefully you have one. (I thought the older ones were very uncomfortable.)

I just stayed in kidani this past august. I thiught the beds seemed fine...maybe they have changed them already.. Or maybe bc its newer then jambo. Hm idk lol. But thats very interesting!!!

They were replacing many of the mattresses on our floor at AKL, Jambo side.
The empty rooms were getting the new beds. This was last week.

Wicket's Mom said:
They were replacing many of the mattresses on our floor at AKL, Jambo side.
The empty rooms were getting the new beds. This was last week.

I saw them earlier this week on the 3rd floor and spotted them yesterday on the 4th floor.

I hope they are all in by November when we go! My DH's only complaint about AKL is hw uncomfortable the mattresses are. Hope this helps.

anjalee6 said:
I hope they are all in by November when we go! My DH's only complaint about AKL is hw uncomfortable the mattresses are. Hope this helps.

This is our 1st stay at AKL and the resort is amazing. But, I do agree with your husband. The mattresses are terrible.

*edited for spelling

Amazing how mattresses can be so different. We last stayed at AKL Jambo in 1 br villa in Sept 2010 and the mattress was one of the the most comfortable we had ever slept on anywhere. My daughter and I both commented on how comfy it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts