New Beauty and the Beast

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
I went to see an advanced showing of Beauty and the Beast last night and we thought it was fantastic! The costumes and scenes were gorgeous! I want to see it again because there was just so much to look at. I guess the reviews on it aren't coming back very good but the Disney fan in me loved it, so much so that I got teary eyed 5 or 6 times during the movie because I'm such a sap.

Anyone else seen it?

It's been open 12 hours. Give people some time :thumbsup2 I'll see it either this afternoon or early tomorrow morning.

I went to see an advanced showing of Beauty and the Beast last night and we thought it was fantastic! The costumes and scenes were gorgeous! I want to see it again because there was just so much to look at. I guess the reviews on it aren't coming back very good but the Disney fan in me loved it, so much so that I got teary eyed 5 or 6 times during the movie because I'm such a sap.

Anyone else seen it?

Going tomorrow, can't wait!

Just dropped my DD off at the Mall. She's going to watch it with her friends in an hour or so.

I saw it last night as well. I thought it was really good. In my opinion, it is the best live-action remake from a Disney animated movie that they have done. I enjoyed the little music touches throughout the movie giving reference to different things, but I won't give anything away. :)

I'm going to see it some time this weekend. I rarely go to a movie the first weekend it's out but I've been dying to see this one.

I saw it last night as well and I thought it was very good. After one of the songs I had to stop myself from standing up and cheering! I saw it in IMAX 3D, totally worth the extra money.
Thanx for mentioning whether 3-D was worth the money - sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't, and I was curious. Only seeing it in digital Sun. night, but I may go back.

I'm going to see it some time this weekend. I rarely go to a movie the first weekend it's out but I've been dying to see this one.
Yep - usually don't go right after opening myself, but taking a friend for her birthday Sun. And we're hoping for less/older people since its a Sunday night, at 6.

I saw it last night as well. I thought it was really good. In my opinion, it is the best live-action remake from a Disney animated movie that they have done. I enjoyed the little music touches throughout the movie giving reference to different things, but I won't give anything away. :)
This was my opinion as well!

Not seeing it, but I did love the Dis Pop review. I am hyper critical about movies, especially musicals. I did not like what heard from Emma Watson's singing. If you are not Broadway quality, I will not see your movie. Yes I am a snob. And yes I am extra mean about it. And yes I let my bias cloud my judgement. Oh well. More room in the theater for someone else. :teeth:

I'm seeing it with my bestie tomorrow afternoon, and I can't wait! I do have high expectations, but if the the previews are any indication, I won't be disappointed.

Not seeing it, but I did love the Dis Pop review. I am hyper critical about movies, especially musicals. I did not like what heard from Emma Watson's singing. If you are not Broadway quality, I will not see your movie. Yes I am a snob. And yes I am extra mean about it. And yes I let my bias cloud my judgement. Oh well. More room in the theater for someone else. :teeth:
I used to be too. But I've heard too many people murder too much that when someone does a decent job I'm happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter