New Autograph Pages (Taking a Break)

disney is my life

DIS Veteran
*I AM CURRENTLY TAKING A BREAK FROM THE DISBOARDS & DISIGNING! I HOPE TO BE BACK AT SOME POINT BUT AS OF NOW I'M NOT SURE WHEN THAT WILL BE. BECAUSE OF THIS I AM NOT CURRENTLY TAKING DISIGN REQUESTS

Hi everyone!
Not that long ago I made my first set of autograph pages and while I think they turned out great for my first time they weren't exactly what I wanted. So I've decided to make a new set. I am hoping to finish all the characters by Monday night so that I can order my dd's autograph books. I wanted something very "In your face Disney" and I think these ones definitely are!
I thought I would share them here as well in case anyone else wants to use them :goodvibes

Last edited:
I absolutely love these! I would like to use them for our trip in January. Would you be offended if I add a character or film quote on the bottom of each card before printing?

I absolutely love these! I would like to use them for our trip in January. Would you be offended if I add a character or film quote on the bottom of each card before printing?

Thank You! That's actually a really good idea! Go ahead and add the quotes. I might actually do that myself if you don't mind me taking your idea. :goodvibes

I absolutely LOVE these but I have a question. Will you print them at home or send them off to make a book via shutter fly or another site like shutter fly? Asking because that is a lot of color ink to use printing at home.

I love these! I would love to use them for our Dec trip but I will also need some for the Pooh characters at Crystal Palace. Do you use photoshop? Any tips?

I absolutely LOVE these but I have a question. Will you print them at home or send them off to make a book via shutter fly or another site like shutter fly? Asking because that is a lot of color ink to use printing at home.

Thank You! Our last trip to Disney was my first time making autograph books. I made an 8x8 hardcover photobook on Shutterfly and it turned out great! The characters and the CM's loved it!

I love these! I would love to use them for our Dec trip but I will also need some for the Pooh characters at Crystal Palace. Do you use photoshop? Any tips?

The pooh characters are on my list of ones I still have to make. I hope to have all the characters done by tomorrow :goodvibes

I absolutely love these too! Is there anyway to make a set without the name on it since the characters will be signing it with their name anyway. I am leaving Friday morning so would need them by Wednesday night which I realize is probably not enough time. We are doing a cruise though so wouldn't need all the characters (just Fab 6, Princesses and Disney Jr although not quite sure who else might make an appearance!). But if not, I will bookmark for future needs.

These are awesome and I will use them for our next trip to Disneyland Paris so please create some more for example Pinoccio, Chip & Dale, Mary Poppins, Lilo & Stitch and so on.

They look fanfastic. Good job !

:worship:

I absolutely love these too! Is there anyway to make a set without the name on it since the characters will be signing it with their name anyway. I am leaving Friday morning so would need them by Wednesday night which I realize is probably not enough time. We are doing a cruise though so wouldn't need all the characters (just Fab 6, Princesses and Disney Jr although not quite sure who else might make an appearance!). But if not, I will bookmark for future needs.

I'd love to help you but removing the names would be a lot of new work and take a very long time. The way I save my disigns they can not be edited so I would have to start from scratch and make a whole new set. Sorry.

I'd love to help you but removing the names would be a lot of new work and take a very long time. The way I save my disigns they can not be edited so I would have to start from scratch and make a whole new set. Sorry.

No worries. Thanks anyway. I might just have to use them anyway because I like them that much! Thanks for sharing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter